ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you are correct, I def am not but if I can at the very least 50 more dollars that what I didn't have a week ago I'm willing to let em go.

I have another pair of em coming in 2maro and I just recently sold one of the two Frozen Yellows I have so I'm content with what I'm getting back.

I also recently bought the Kith UB and the Silver Bullet 97, sure selling this pair is not enough to cover the cost of em but anything extra that can help go toward purchases helps!

Makes total sense. Thanks for answering.

Jelly on the Kiths. I keep trying to play games offering 270 on stockx for my size, when it's kinda ridiculous to do it when the lowest ask right now is only like 285. $15 shouldn't make a dam bit of difference, but we all put our foot down for arbitrary reasons sometimes.:D

0383E1DB-CDBA-4897-830D-AEE5BE07DB3D.jpeg

Anyone else package get delayed from footlocker ?

Mine was from Eastbay and it was delivered today. It was delayed 1 day from expected delivery date.

Jelly on the Kiths. I keep trying to play games offering 270 on stockx for my size, when it's kinda ridiculous to do it when the lowest ask right now is only like 285. $15 shouldn't make a dam bit of difference, but we all put our foot down for arbitrary reasons sometimes.:D
Kiths were around 270 shipped from KITH, so I'm pretty sure it's the sellers trying to at least break even due to fees

Personally think it's crazy they're going for that low. Retail for me was 270 after tax/shipping. I'm sure you'll eventually find a deal that'll work for you! :D

Kiths were around 270 shipped from KITH, so I'm pretty sure it's the sellers trying to at least break even due to fees

oh I know

Just figured I'd take a chance over the next couple of days.

If nobody bites, I'll end up copping at 290 or so on Sunday.

I change my mind on the Belubras... don't like them in person as much as pics. I wish the Zebra print was actually black instead of dark grey.

No you are correct, I def am not but if I can at the very least 50 more dollars that what I didn't have a week ago I'm willing to let em go.

I have another pair of em coming in 2maro and I just recently sold one of the two Frozen Yellows I have so I'm content with what I'm getting back.

I also recently bought the Kith UB and the Silver Bullet 97, sure selling this pair is not enough to cover the cost of em but anything extra that can help go toward purchases helps!

size? if 9 or 9.5, im interested

FedEx just delayed my adidas.com order again. Don't even know what's going on with my Yeezy Supply order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom