ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man hopefully the fact the OG powerphases were bricks keeps most away. I need those Grey's in my life to lounge next to the OG.

and lookie what just showed up. they look alot better in hand, might just have to keep them until summer time.

05225A90-E370-44A5-8094-9BAA481FF1BA.jpeg

I had the same feeling when I got mine in to. These are way better in person and I’m keeping my pair. I see these going up in price quite a bit if they don’t restock

They were bricks before the drop too, until NT/Resellers believed they were limited barely any one wanted them. Then a random midday YS drop had people getting 800-1000 and everyone was not on board

They were bricks before the drop too, until NT/Resellers believed they were limited barely any one wanted them. Then a random midday YS drop had people getting 800-1000 and everyone was not on board

Hmmm,, okay I'll take your word for it. I wasn't present during the initial drop but I do remember there being a lot of hype up until, like you said, the restock happened and the prices went from 1k to 100 in a matter of hours

This...

Nobody cared until YM had everybody thinking they were YS exclusive...

Once fools thought that a one time YS release of very few pair was all that would be releasing, they started dropping up to $1K on them...

I think they're going to go back down after xmas.

Yeah, I'd expect as much. Market will probably hit a high around 10-12 days before Xmas on the resell sites.

For folks who aren't hurting for money, my personal opinion is that you should just keep any extras/ wrongsizes in a closet/storage unit for a yr or so. DS pairs will be worth a bit as DS becomes more and more rare, imo.

I just got a 2nd delivery notification for a 2nd pair of Beluga 2.0s from Adidas... I only ordered one pair from ADC (that was delivered yesterday), did I just get a free pair of Yeezys from Adidas? They only charged my card once and this seems to be a different tracking #.

yea same happened to me before.. i got two free pairs of oreos lol looks like that worker hasn't been canned yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom