ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim is 1st.

Just cause I seen what she capable of. The rest of em can be trash when it come down to it.

Been wearing constantly and jogging to break them in.

308D0EDE-20D7-4207-B18A-0E41C59C7D3D.jpeg

Right foot feeling much better :smokin

Looks like resell leveling out around 375. Hopefully next weeks deliveries drop it more.

Adidas shipping is strange. I've been getting daily packages for 4 days. Some shipped the same day as another pair but arrive later. Bring on the blue tints I say.

everyone is waiting for YS. I get shipping confirms from them really quick, but they move the slowest coast to coast. I get tracking from them like 3 days before west coast people, but receive the shoes 6 days later than the same west coast people

Wasn’t Kylie like 15-16 when she had surgery? How can you really judge her ? I knew plenty of chicks in HS that were 15-16 and were wack but now they are 23-25 and look good.

We know she got work done, but I find it a bit weird when ppl say Kylie was ugly and stuff before surgery...like well yeah a 16 yo shouldn’t be bad to you anyways. She could have very well hit a stride in that 25 yo range and looked good. The world will never know

Genetics is on her side too cuz all the sisters were naturally bad except for khloe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom