ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole entire family is sus. There are plenty of women who looks 10x better than anyone in that family without the baggage.

I'm assuming dudes that post about eating her butt are like 15 years old.

It’s crazy I got two out of the three 2.0’s I ordered size 8 n 10.5. Still waiting on the size 7 for my lil bro smh no updates on it all since sat. Size 8 showed up randomly on Tuesday with no updates

Oh man size 14s are cratering on FlightClub lmao. Can't decide if I should still drop it off today or maybe hold onto these for a few months

Cats got that IEA face :lol:
301 Moved Permanently.gif

**** man, been watching these Yebras on Goat for the past few days. Went from 755 down to as low as 705 back up to 745. Need somebody to jump on my 680 offer, dammit!!!!!!!
Saw the last sale was $680 on the goat app (not sure if it was actually sold on goat tho) but I thought they took your offer lol

I just got a 2nd delivery notification for a 2nd pair of Beluga 2.0s from Adidas... I only ordered one pair from ADC (that was delivered yesterday), did I just get a free pair of Yeezys from Adidas? They only charged my card once and this seems to be a different tracking #.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom