ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So funny story. While I copped my brother in law's 9.5 an hour after my 13 on saturday, it went thru the error page and my sister's card got a ghost charge. So I tried checking out with my brother in law's card and it kept looping back until I signed onto my alternate adidas account and his card finally went through. Fast forward to thursday, ADC sent him the wrong size in a 9.... They called customer service to fight it and they gave the whole blah blah blah 20% off next time and I'll call the upper heads to see if I can get an early link for you to buy the blue tints blah blah bullcrap. Anyways my sister got her ghost charge taken care of and funny enough my brother in law actually noticed he got some money back today and there isn't any adidas charges on his account activity in his bank. So I think he basically got a size 9 for free? :rofl: And it's not like adidas has pending charges in his account because they called the bank to see if there's any pending.

Happens every order, they recharge after the shipment

They will charge it eventually. Happened to me a while ago with the tans or triple black 750s I can’t remember.

All charges went away on my account and they charged me like 2 weeks later
Oh damn they do people dirty like that? 2 weeks just randomly recharge smh

Kendall is definitely the best looking in the whole family. She's got the natural beauty the others lack. Kylie when she gets dolled up, though.......

the butt may be fake but the clapping would be real

giphy.gif

**** man, been watching these Yebras on Goat for the past few days. Went from 755 down to as low as 705 back up to 745. Need somebody to jump on my 680 offer, dammit!!!!!!!

Whole damn family fake

Kylie was squared jaw no lips no hips no *** having.
Hollywood doctors doing a grand job on her.
You ain’t ugly just broke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom