ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all weren’t kidding, this thing is 2 whole sizes up from my usual size and fits tight as hell on the toes. I don’t know if my foot would even fit in my TTS

My Beluga 2.0's arrived and they DEFINITELY run tighter than my other V2's.

I am wearing my TTS, same as my Creams. Took the insoles out until they stretch a little, and then I'll put them back in.

They seem the same snugness as my other v2s. I have a half size up too, but I dislike too much extra space in front of the toes

Does anyone else have shipping confirm from YS but tracking says “order processed ready for ups” since the 28th. I’m not one to worry this just seems odd that they haven’t given ups the package in 4 days
Dealing with the same exact thing rn...very frustrating

don’t worry guys, my pair finally came in from ADC. they’re resting safely with me now. everything gonna be just fine

0327B3E7-999B-4B2B-ADD8-B76E5EF86196.jpeg
iPhone?

Still no movement from my YS pairs .. =\

even my ADC restock pair from yesterday shipped already.. c'mon Uncle Savino must be on vacay

anyone still waiting for their YS pairs to ship?

Still waiting for my YS pair to ship from the restock yesterday.

They’re probably slammed on deciding which pairs to ship since I know a lot of peeps reordered again.

Still waiting for my YS pair to ship from the restock yesterday.

They’re probably slammed on deciding which pairs to ship since I know a lot of peeps reordered again.
Same. Still waiting on shipping. We probably won't hear from them til monday.

Waiting on YS, but it was from the restock. Feel bad for the people that ain't even get their 700's yet tho.

Thinking about upgrading to the X... Space Grey or Silver? :emoji_thinking:

Has anybody gotten the wrong pair of shoes shipped to them through StockX? Did they contact you about it? I came up huge and hope they don’t notice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom