ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange is my favorite color

Attachments

• 0E0AF98B-F030-4D31-B21A-C447CE88CAD4.jpeg
    0E0AF98B-F030-4D31-B21A-C447CE88CAD4.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 61
I hear stories of Goat nitpicking and denying over the smallest, pettiest details. That's why I rather buy from Goat.

GOAT is great especially now that they have a verification center on the east coast. Much faster shipping/payout times.

Ok so these aren't like suffocating tight where I need to size up, but it def does need a little break in. I feel like some are overexaggerating on it being too small.

The first time I tried on the OG belugas I was worried I would have to take the insoles out but after a few wears they fit like a glove. The 350 V2 have to be broken in.

What are the horror stories people are saying anyways? I've sold 10+ pairs on stockx without any issue at all, and payment is always on time.

Ok so these aren't like suffocating tight where I need to size up, but it def does need a little break in. I feel like some are overexaggerating on it being too small.

Exactly...Not small enough to need a size down but a little break in time should do the trick...

These fit like the Oreos did for me...Little narrow in the toe box...Oreos broke in fine and these will too...

What are the horror stories people are saying anyways? I've sold 10+ pairs on stockx without any issue at all, and payment is always on time.
Heard a dude got denied at Goat cuz the shoe trees weren't the right size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom