ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. I watched it come close to 700 but never under. and as soon as i think it's about to go under...someone makes it go up :rofl:

stockx yebras go for under 700.... im still in line cuz a few sales in my size hit my # handful of times....so im up next to hit my magic #

sucks how everyone that wants to wear them has to pay resell cuz everyone that wants to sell got em

even if they send the payment, as soon as you overnight them, they're just going to chargeback as an unauthorized purchase.

stockx yebras go for under 700.... im still in line cuz a few sales in my size hit my # handful of times....so im up next to hit my magic #

sucks how everyone that wants to wear them has to pay resell cuz everyone that wants to sell got em
Yeah I know what you mean. Most really did just cop for the resale part. I actually did want a pair to rock even though just about everyone I know hates the color lol

I went .5 smaller on the belugas. They fit tight but not to the point where they're unwearable. But im definitely going to try my luck again in the morning

I hear more horror stories about people trying to sell on Goat than Stock X.

I'd rather buy from Goat.

Shoes and iPhones are the worst things to buy/sell on ebay imo

Yeah I'm done with ebay and shoes after I sold my flu games on there after the buyer opens a case saying that they are in terrible condition which they weren't and then he attaches pics and the soles are fu****** detached so I say ok those are not the shoes I sent and we argue for days and then ebay gets involved and rules in his favor. I have to refund him full amount and then he sends the shoes back, I get them back and they were actually mine but how TF did that happen. It's like the guy took a blow dryer and just wanted to destroy them. Complete d-bag and ebay always sides with buyers and he leaves me negative feedback while I can't even leave him feedback at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom