ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
2A810172-2F20-4194-8980-3CFD6CE6CD03.jpeg

whats the deal with fake_edu? I know he incorrectly legit checked something before. But what was he scamming?

btw his legit checks are a hit and miss (I follow him on IG). Sometimes he'll post obvious fakes and legit check, and I'm like whats the point. Sometimes he'll post some really good fakes and I'm like well no way I can tell unless I also have a really good fake and a legit pair. The problem is most people have either or, not both.

whats the deal with fake_edu? I know he incorrectly legit checked something before. But what was he scamming?

btw his legit checks are a hit and miss (I follow him on IG). Sometimes he'll post obvious fakes and legit check, and I'm like whats the point. Sometimes he'll post some really good fakes and I'm like well no way I can tell unless I also have a really good fake and a legit pair. The problem is most people have either or, not both.

Before “legit” checking he was in a huge credit card fraud ring and got busted with a couple other people I.T was couple mill worth of fraud

Then he used to pretty much slang fakes then did legit checking then worked for stockX

Also not too long ago tried selling some fake yeezys under his girls Snapchat

Dudes a big fake IMO

Exactly...Not small enough to need a size down but a little break in time should do the trick...

These fit like the Oreos did for me...Little narrow in the toe box...Oreos broke in fine and these will too...
Yeah I feel like if I were to size up, it'd be too long. I was definitely able to just slide my foot in without even untying the factory lacing. These are the same people that say size up for UB 1.0s. It's fine TTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom