ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the yeezy no one wants or will associate with cause every kid in they ig has a pair.

The blue tints will be worse. This will definitely hurt the V2 model. Well these two pairs will tarnish it a bit.

PEOPLE ARE WERAING MOON BOOTS DAD MOON BOOTS BECAUSE THEY ARE LIMITED.

PEOPLE WOULD BE BLESSED TO WEAR YEEZYS THAT MAKE THEY FEET STINK IF ONLY 7K PAIRS AVAILABLE. Lol

i disagree. PLENTY of people want beluga 2.0. the demand was there for these.

with blue tints, the same will happen.

Blue tints getting wear, but not clean simple colors like Oreos, blk/red, creams etc?

I haven't worn a single pair since TDs release.

I work SPED so I'm in shorts and air maxes daily.

Weekend is for my son so I'm in slides or prestos.

When we go out to dinner...I'm in Air Maxes lol.

Just don't wear them...primarily cause of the attention...

But these blue tints are my high school colors so they gonna be beat to the ground, mowing the lawn and painting the honey do list.

You think they released more? They released about 200k on ADC alone across all regions, so 400k+ seems totally reasonable.

No they released 500k space jams. Everyone I mean everyone has a pair of space jams if you wanted them.

These Still have a lot of people empty handed.

Nah 400k doubtful. If you had a foot locker they had space jams.

These not ever footlocker had em

Quick question I got a chase fraud a alert for ADC on a pair, to confirm if it was me who authorized it. I said yes. Will I get a confirmation or it’s a dub?
If u didnt get an adidas email ur bank blocked it. Its an L.

061302B2-814E-4FE4-B372-B766DADA1FF6.gif

Just counted all Yeezy inventory. All y’all’s numbers wrong.

Ditto. Lemme get some of them Off-Whites you bogarting lol. Size 9.5/10, bruv.
Funny that u mention but Kith will be holding a re-"raffle" for the OW regarding leftover pairs. I've helps a few people score extras in the last two weeks. but its radio silence when i ask for help lol. all good. one ofr the ESO homies said he would oop me a pair so i can be team Beloogs

No they released 500k space jams. Everyone I mean everyone has a pair of space jams if you wanted them.

These Still have a lot of people empty handed.

Nah 400k doubtful. If you had a foot locker they had space jams.

These not ever footlocker had em

They released about 500K Space Jams in just the U.S.

My 400k yeezy number was a worldwide estimate. Almost 90k was on ADC europe. AU got what 30k? About 200k on ADC right? This is 320k right there fellas. Now add in all the euro boutiques, FNL, footstores, and DTLR etc...then add in YS number plus footsite and FNL online stores. Man that's easily 400k....easy!

Funny that u mention but Kith will be holding a re-"raffle" for the OW regarding leftover pairs. I've helps a few people score extras in the last two weeks. but its radio silence when i ask for help lol. all good. one ofr the ESO homies said he would oop me a pair so i can be team Beloogs

I was obviously busting your chops, but ... tell me about this Keith re-raffle :nerd:

He's clueless fam...Don't break it down. Just let him be. Not worth your time

Enlighten me.

creams were in the mid 200s worldwide. You really think they doubled production. 300k is my calculation based on the manifests I saw.

Most stores only 2 FSRs.

one of the blog sites will comment on it Monday.

400k was holiday XI release numbers before the boom.

Enlighten me.

creams were in the mid 200s worldwide. You really think they doubled production. 300k is my calculation based on the manifests I saw.

Most stores only 2 FSRs.

one of the blog sites will comment on it Monday.

400k was holiday XI release numbers before the boom.

Scroll up...I Just broke it down. This release had even more retailers than creams...

Either way NPR and all the other sneaker journalists will release full numbers because they love clowning Nike and the rise of Adidas. Today truly was a game changer from a sales point of view. 350s didn't eclipse Jordan 11s but very few people thought that consumers would chase a different shoe other than 11s using this quantity of product. Adidas gradually increased product to get us hooked on the model and then boom dropped bombs this holiday season. But the kicker is that the shoe truly is phenomenal though

Well technically, Bob

Attachments

• 7F23108D-34C6-4B7F-822F-695EA4E1291D.gif
    7F23108D-34C6-4B7F-822F-695EA4E1291D.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
  • F1379B45-F756-42CE-A52C-CCE0A33E97AF.gif
    F1379B45-F756-42CE-A52C-CCE0A33E97AF.gif
    986.8 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom