ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s a fine line on that topic and would have to be really discussed in great detail and looked at because members can post what they were able to get as it is their rights...but there are some lines that shouldn’t be crossed since it can be flaunting that can lead to flame wars and such.

Nothing set in stone but is being considered

Hoping I Don't Come Off Wrong In Saying This, But I Feel Like The Dudes *****ing About How Many Pairs Another Man Got Should Be Held Just As Accountable.

At The End Of The Day, This Is A Sneaker Forum And Everyone Is Here For The Same Reason, SNEAKERS!!!

It's That "Everyone Deserves A Trophy" Mentality That Has Somewhat Jaded This Community And The World In General! At The End Of The Day, Life Ain't Fair And Not Everything Is Meant For Everybody...... The Faster One Is Able To Come To That Realization And Start Carving Out Their Own Piece, The Better Off They Are In This Cold World We Live In.

Resellers Are A Realized Part Of This Sneaker Lifestyle..... We Hate Em When We Miss Out, And In That Same Breath They Are Sometimes Our Savior When We Miss Out.

Moral Of The Story,

Let The Next Man Live And Stay In Your Own Lane :pimp:

Picking up my 2 pairs this morning in fulton street in Brooklyn I say 9 out of 10 were resellers smh I wear all my yeezys, if I double up I sell to cop something else

giphy.gif

I look at it like this. Reseller or not. It's your pair do what you want. We all knew what we've signed up for. Survival of the fittest

Currently throne surfing and was watching a mike rich vid.

DTLR employee when asked his opinion on 2.0s, "they tough, to me, but they GR thouuuuuuu!"

:stoneface:

Now we wait for Beluga 1.0 on the left, 2.0 on the right sightings.

Currently throne surfing and was watching a mike rich vid.

DTLR employee when asked his opinion on 2.0s, "they tough, to me, but they GR thouuuuuuu!"

:stoneface:

Now we wait for Beluga 1.0 on the left, 2.0 on the right sightings.

This will be the yeezy no one wants or will associate with cause every kid in they ig has a pair.

The blue tints will be worse. This will definitely hurt the V2 model. Well these two pairs will tarnish it a bit.

PEOPLE ARE WERAING MOON BOOTS DAD MOON BOOTS BECAUSE THEY ARE LIMITED.

PEOPLE WOULD BE BLESSED TO WEAR YEEZYS THAT MAKE THEY FEET STINK IF ONLY 7K PAIRS AVAILABLE. Lol

To be fair, y'all do realize some people dress when they're leaving the house for almost anything?

I've gotten rid of a few items in my day but u will never hear me say oh I got 25 pairs today and more coming

I've got important things to worry about other than 'appearing' cool in cyber-space

This will be the yeezy no one wants or will associate with cause every kid in they ig has a pair.

The blue tints will be worse. This will definitely hurt the V2 model. Well these two pairs will tarnish it a bit.

PEOPLE ARE WERAING MOON BOOTS DAD MOON BOOTS BECAUSE THEY ARE LIMITED.

PEOPLE WOULD BE BLESSED TO WEAR YEEZYS THAT MAKE THEY FEET STINK IF ONLY 7K PAIRS AVAILABLE. Lol

Hurt what???? Adidas just sold 400k shoes at $220 a pop!!! Dude this is they biggest launch in their company history!!! It's like a changing of the guard for the industry. The Yeezy 350 V2 is the new Jordan 11!!! They are going to run with this silhouette. They are going to just change up the knit patterns like Ultraboosts and produce more colorways over the years! Write it down...take a picture...these are facts!

Oh boy. People getting dressed up for releases :lol:
Usually so damn early for me, I hop in the shower and grab whatever is clean.

Comfy wears in long lines > Yeezy pickup outfit on point

I've gotten rid of a few items in my day but u will never hear me say oh I got 25 pairs today and more coming

I've got important things to worry about other than 'appearing' cool in cyber-space

Na man, that’s all that matters..

Hurt what???? Adidas just sold 400k shoes at $220 a pop!!! Dude this is they biggest launch in their company history!!! It's like a changing of the guard for the industry. The Yeezy 350 V2 is the new Jordan 11!!! They are going to run with this silhouette. They are going to just change up the knit patterns like Ultraboosts and produce more colorways over the years! Write it down...take a picture...these are facts!

Hurt in terms of a shoe compared to its self hence I said V2’s.

It’s like saying a NBA player is worse than his peers when you say they suck.

Cause you know damn well they are better than you.

I compared the shoe to others in its own model i said nothing about Nike or brands.

You just stated facts to urself and what you wanted to read

Oh boy. People getting dressed up for releases :lol:
Usually so damn early for me, I hop in the shower and grab whatever is clean.

Comfy wears in long lines > Yeezy pickup outfit on point

Im
Usually dressed cause my pick ups involves a mall run then hang with friends In the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom