ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of awful outfits, who saw the dude at ComplexCon with Beluga 2.0, maroon Calabasas pants, the red Supreme LV baseball jersey and an empty black Supreme backpack?

what I noticed today is that ppl were carrying multiple boxes of belugas and they could have just dropped them in the car and continued to shop but no..they had to flex those boxes

Hurt in terms of a shoe compared to its self hence I said V2’s.

It’s like saying a NBA player is worse than his peers when you say they suck.

Cause you know damn well they are better than you.

I compared the shoe to others in its own model i said nothing about Nike or brands.

You just stated facts to urself and what you wanted to read

It's not hurting anything dude. Stop it. Just like one colorway of an 11 don't hurt the other. You aren't making any sense.

what I noticed today is that ppl were carrying multiple boxes of belugas and they could have just dropped them in the car and continued to shop but no..they had to flex those boxes

I saw that too...and wolves were out hunting. Luckily mall police and security were out early this AM in my area.

Hurt what???? Adidas just sold 400k shoes at $220 a pop!!! Dude this is they biggest launch in their company history!!! It's like a changing of the guard for the industry. The Yeezy 350 V2 is the new Jordan 11!!! They are going to run with this silhouette. They are going to just change up the knit patterns like Ultraboosts and produce more colorways over the years! Write it down...take a picture...these are facts!

400k? LOL. They did not release 400k pairs.
This will be the yeezy no one wants or will associate with cause every kid in they ig has a pair.

The blue tints will be worse. This will definitely hurt the V2 model. Well these two pairs will tarnish it a bit.

PEOPLE ARE WERAING MOON BOOTS DAD MOON BOOTS BECAUSE THEY ARE LIMITED.

PEOPLE WOULD BE BLESSED TO WEAR YEEZYS THAT MAKE THEY FEET STINK IF ONLY 7K PAIRS AVAILABLE. Lol

Yup! Blue tints bout to be the first yeezy I wear. Every other yeezy collects dust in the garage

Im
Usually dressed cause my pick ups involves a mall run then hang with friends In the city.

That’s fine, but it’s funny to me if people pick an outfit solely to pick up shoes. But hey, whatever floats their boat. Probably a ton of stuff I do they would think is dumb as well.

Anyway, I drove from San Diego to LA and the only thing I thought about was being comfortable and making it quick. Get caught it traffic and a 2 hour trip can quickly become 3.5 hrs.

Yup! Blue tints bout to be the first yeezy I wear. Every other yeezy collects dust in the garage

Worldwide bruh...world wide it was about 400k. Do your research. I'm not even going to break it down for you

Blue tints getting wear, but not clean simple colors like Oreos, blk/red, creams etc?

You think they released more? They released about 200k on ADC alone across all regions, so 400k+ seems totally reasonable.

IMG_9831.jpg
One more pic. The shade of gray is nice as hell but overall I like the loud stripe on the 1.0.

Is this basically Moonrock 2?

The stripe is what makes it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom