ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i disagree. PLENTY of people want beluga 2.0. the demand was there for these.

with blue tints, the same will happen.

People want lots of things till they don’t feel special no more. Once buzz gets out that resell was worse and that all these online pairs flooded the market. It effects people. Cause people are sheep.

Wait till the dust settles and bloggers and sites start mentioning that these were the most plentiful.

The snobs will slowly push them off and sheep follow

Either way NPR and all the other sneaker journalists will release full numbers because they love clowning Nike and the rise of Adidas. Today truly was a game changer from a sales point of view. 350s didn't eclipse Jordan 11s but very few people thought that consumers would chase a different shoe other than 11s using this quantity of product. Adidas gradually increased product to get us hooked on the model and then boom dropped bombs this holiday season. But the kicker is that the shoe truly is phenomenal though

Even more blue tints on the horizon in December. Adidas are going hard after that holiday release crown next month.

#GuaranTEEZYS #GRSZN

Either way NPR and all the other sneaker journalists will release full numbers because they love clowning Nike and the rise of Adidas. Today truly was a game changer from a sales point of view. 350s didn't eclipse Jordan 11s but very few people thought that consumers would chase a different shoe other than 11s using this quantity of product. Adidas gradually increased product to get us hooked on the model and then boom dropped bombs this holiday season. But the kicker is that the shoe truly is phenomenal though

People are chasing a shoe they can flip. Honestly more people buy Jordan 11’s to actually keep now since they resell low.

About 30-40% the people at my pick ups definitely weren’t into shoes. One dude says he buys his band gear off this.

Yeezy resell will always be a thing adidas controls that better than Nike and also doesn’t have huge quality problems.

Hope I wake up a winner!

A76A62D2-9FB4-418E-8E17-D7EFC3A3435C.png

Also if u took an L on apps all of a sudden. Make sure ur accounts haven’t been rest to zero. That seems to be affecting some peoples chances of hitting.

You can be plat or gold and still have zero dollars spent. Seems it resets money spent.

I doubt u need to spend a grip. Imma get my FTL account to like 80. I need another Nike Elite book bag.

Broke my own records today :pimp:

Still hurt about not getting through queue on YS at all today though

People want lots of things till they don’t feel special no more. Once buzz gets out that resell was worse and that all these online pairs flooded the market. It effects people. Cause people are sheep.

Wait till the dust settles and bloggers and sites start mentioning that these were the most plentiful.

The snobs will slowly push them off and sheep follow
I hope you're right cause I struck out. I wear what I like not what people tell me I should like lol.

Hurt I couldn’t get through on YS on the last release and this one. I feel like they found a way to exploit it now. Got 3 og zebra when they first release. Got right in line and to check out quick. Now I can’t get pass the queue.

What’s up with the adidas payment errors? Any one figured out how to process payment? It’ll always let me process it the first time then after I have a hard time. Can usually go to PayPal and do it that way but that wasn’t the case today.

maybe kanye is done with this shoe design or will be soon & that's why we see production pairs increasing in such drastic increments ..maybe he's moving onto the waverunner & desert rat models now, what ya'll think?!?!

maybe kanye is done with this shoe design or will be soon & that's why we see production pairs increasing in such drastic increments ..maybe he's moving onto the waverunner & desert rat models now, what ya'll think?!?!
I think so, as far as V2 being done after blue joints

Reaching lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom