ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6582.jpg

Seen on my twitter feed

Lol that's my boy picture, crazy. I was wondering where he took that at too. I asked him about it and he said they're his friends, not his. Also from our convo, he's saying they're indeed real. All I can say is he doesn't deal with fakes and has crazy connections.

The grey color underneath where the stripe is makes it look like one giant stripe instead of the usual stripe - kinda similar to the Zebras but with the Zebras there's still SOME sort of color blocking since the color underneath is a bit yellow. :lol:

Lol that's my boy picture, crazy. I was wondering where he took that at too. I asked him about it and he said they're his friends, not his. Also from our convo, he's saying they're indeed real. All I can say is he doesn't deal with fakes and has crazy connections.
I see. Must be someone that I either follow or follows me on twitter since it came across my feed.

You can tell just by the heel bump , the sole isn't even that thin, those pics are taken in that angle to try to pass them as real, the stiching underneath the "sply" , and some other stuff those are fake

Wassup guys... Can someone give me the intel on copping yeezys online on release day? What is the process for the adidas website when it comes to yeezy releases?
Before the red foams that dropped this year, I haven't bought a pair of shoes since 2013 so I'm way out the loop.

Wassup guys... Can someone give me the intel on copping yeezys online on release day? What is the process for the adidas website when it comes to yeezy releases?
Before the red foams that dropped this year, I haven't bought a pair of shoes since 2013 so I'm way out the loop.

Adidas.com

Everyone is put into a "queue" at a random time (normally between 7-8 am pst). If you are lucky enough to get through the queue early, you select your size and check out. Sometimes, you'll get through and get a bunch of OOS errors in the size that you have selected, and people often have trouble checking out due to a "payment error" loop. You better have couple of payment methods ready.

Follow this thread and twitter accounts like @adidasalerts or @justfreshkicks for info about raffles before the release. Your best chance at copping FCFS is either YeezySupplu or Adidas.com/Yeezy. Both go live at a random time on release day. YeezySupply is truly first come first serve where everyone gets access to the product page at the same time and the first to check out gets a pair. Adidas has a virtual waiting room where you will just sit in while they randomly let people through to buy FCFS

Best chance you have is yeezysupply.com

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but what's the best waterproofing/stain repellent to use on Yeezy's? I finally got a pair of the zebra's but want to make sure I don't ruin them. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom