ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of people got in their feels on missing these when the box was dropped. Like oh this is actually the real next adidas yeezy...not like some just regular yeezy supply shoe like the crepe boots...

Haha I changed mine for now, they were just from a photo I grabbed from here so it was probably his own pair! I don't even own a pair of KITH's anymore :frown:.

IMG_6582.jpg

Seen on my twitter feed

fake fam

I get you and vinotwofour vinotwofour confused because of those avys lol. I see that the laces are different, but ya'll look like ya'll got the same pants and same stairs LOL :rofl:

Yo DesD1 DesD1 , you like those funky looking Ozweegos, but you hate on the 700s. What's is it about the Ozweegos that you find appealing that you don't see on the 700s? They're both clunky and the design looks weird as ****.

Bro idk, I actually just like one pair of ozweegos , the bunny II cw, why I like them , it's the color honestly, I'm a sucker for cream cw, I like NBs i own some, but those damn 700 hae too much going on, I said it before If they drop the cream CW that will be a problem otherwise I'm staying away

I like bulky look, but with more down to earth accents if that makes any sense, those just look like skechers bulky

Bro idk, I actually just like one pair of ozweegos , the bunny II cw, why I like them , it's the color honestly, I'm a sucker for cream cw, I like NBs i own some, but those damn 700 hae too much going on, I said it before If they drop the cream CW that will be a problem otherwise I'm staying away

I like bulky look, but with more down to earth accents if that makes any sense, those just look like skechers bulky

These?

raf-simons-adidas-ozweego-bunny-cream-00.jpg

With 3 new 350 v2s dropping Ima try and scoop one of em up and not pay the resale on joints I've missed. I really like the bred joints and the Oreos are clean as well.
But then my bday is coming up. Perhaps wifey can help lol

People complaining are acting like Kanye has to design something to their liking. He's a designer creating things to his own liking. Just like basketball sneakers have tech for a specific player. I would never buy any of his clothing - just not my style. There's a lot of high end fashion that just isn't for the general public consumption. $300 runners are the market for high end right now (lower end of anything) and these will undoubtedly sell for higher post-release. They may be bricks to some, but your ripped jeans or oversized hoody are not fashionable to others. Fashion is subjective, not objective. Thats why you have the option of spending $300 on whatever you want. That being said, should be an entertaining 10 weeks or so.

No ones complains about $700 Gucci sneakers that look like Stan Smiths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom