ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny... people weren't told to like 700s ahead of time like they were 750s and 350s... We didn't see them on every famous person before being released... We weren't even made aware of the release date in advance... So naturally when people had to make a decision for themselves they couldn't and many labeled them as ugly as an excuse...

Now that people are starting to feel like they missed out their tune is changing... just wait until YS starts shipping... Even if you didn't like them not buying knowing Kanyes track record was a mistake...

I think most of us that hated them from the start still hate them :lol: . I doubt many people are just calling them ugly "as an excuse." An excuse for what? Missing out? It wasn't a hard cop.

Don't want to be that guy but has anyone besides that one person gotten shipping confirmation for kids cream 350s?

hmmm I have been finding it hard to warrant keeping both Oreos & Breds. Which should I flip if I were to flip one?

I know someone posted about their kids supply order shipping a couple of days ago. Mine still hasn't shipped. Anyone else get a shipping email? I'd follow up but the supply websites' customer service is a black hole.

Think i'll just throw the breds in the closet for now. I had to get rid of my kith's because they didn't fit, and it really bums me out - looking for something 'vibrant' to replace the missing hole, any ideas? Would Zebras work? Or should I just wait it out.

IMG_6582.jpg

Seen on my twitter feed

My ankles hurt whenever I see that gif :lol:

Yeah, just posted since I've seen it come across my feed and since it was the only clear in hand pic I've seen of that pair:wink:

its nice tho I'll tell you that lol. Even if its fake, the general idea of what the color is likely to be is good for me.

I think a lot of people got in their feels on missing these when the box was dropped. Like oh this is actually the real next adidas yeezy...not like some just regular yeezy supply shoe like the crepe boots...

700's are uglier than the belugas to me, and I hate the belugas. I like the subtle flex - not this road we're going down.
I get you and vinotwofour vinotwofour confused because of those avys lol. I see that the laces are different, but ya'll look like ya'll got the same pants and same stairs LOL :rofl:

So Much Truth 23
Yo DesD1 DesD1 , you like those funky looking Ozweegos, but you hate on the 700s. What's is it about the Ozweegos that you find appealing that you don't see on the 700s? They're both clunky and the design looks weird as ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom