ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea i agree waiting is most likely a better move...plus now im seeing they actually run tts...who reallly knows tho....only reason im anxious is 550 seemed a lot lower than the other sales at least on ebay for that sz...
Also i prob woulda paid close to 550 had my international order not got cancelled (350+forwarding fee and shipping+customs?) That wasnt even my size either, guess i should be glad i got cancelled

Screen-Shot-2017-08-08-at-9.40.09-AM.png

Adrianne Ho

Last edited:
[quote author=diegorobot link=topic=28186.msg463460865#msg463460865 date=1503072011]
My boy just confirmed for me that the retail pairs run true, so that's that for all you with laser eye detection who said they knew from looking at them that they ran big lol

From KTT...I guess his boy works with Yeezy or adidas.

so...looser than v2 so far?

damn I'm on the fence about buying the S4 boots in Oil because I love my Sand ones so much and that END deal is gr8

damn I'm on the fence about buying the S4 boots in Oil because I love my Sand ones so much and that END deal is gr8
Went ahead and copped. cheapest Ive seen them so had to grab a pair. Cheaper than a retail pair of 750's so I had to lol :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom