ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ip is still blocked from adidas since the black 750 drop two months ago. All I get is a white screen whenever I try to access the adidas site from any device connected to my network. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've even gotten a new modem from my internet provider but still can't access the site without a VPN. I can't access reebok site either since adidas and reebok use the same servers.

Last edited:
im from CT they def backdoor

my buddy knows a girl at a location
i spit on one of their doors for the original pirate black drop. They get like five pairs of yeezys in, or that was the amount of winners for em

Last edited:
I have resigned myself to the fact that I will not get these. I accept that I will have to pay resell. What will resell be on the week of the release? Someone please get me good prediction. Will resell be under 500? If not, what's your best guess?

roll.gif
 " I've been blocked by ADC for cheating the system...how do I fix this?" 
roll.gif

Resell IMO will fall in the normal $700-$900 range IMO. If I strike out and thats the case imma just hunt down MR's.

MR 's only 350 I own and black 750's only 750 I own , need those pb's . Didn't go after the td's because after the first 750 shenanigans I gave up hope. But I'm going to try on the 19th. let us pray

My ip is still blocked from adidas since the black 750 drop two months ago. All I get is a white screen whenever I try to access the adidas site from any device connected to my network. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've even gotten a new modem from my internet provider but still can't access the site without a VPN. I can't access reebok site either since adidas and reebok use the same servers.

email adidas and ask them to unban you. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom