ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i spit on one of their doors for the original pirate black drop. They get like five pairs of yeezys in, or that was the amount of winners for em
Think with later releases like the tans they made it instagram raffle via corporate office to stop backdooring but yea they don't get much stock

My ip is still blocked from adidas since the black 750 drop two months ago. All I get is a white screen whenever I try to access the adidas site from any device connected to my network. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've even gotten a new modem from my internet provider but still can't access the site without a VPN. I can't access reebok site either since adidas and reebok use the same servers.

Go ask on some IT website. That ain't yeezy related.

My ip is still blocked from adidas since the black 750 drop two months ago. All I get is a white screen whenever I try to access the adidas site from any device connected to my network. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've even gotten a new modem from my internet provider but still can't access the site without a VPN. I can't access reebok site either since adidas and reebok use the same servers.

I unplugged my router overnight and it fixed the problem

How far are we on the almighty list fellas? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
roll.gif

You need to use a proxy.

w

what did you get banned for?

Prob got banned for refreshing too much

Can adidas find bot orders? I am thinking about making a bot to set fields for checkout. Does it check for mouse events like NDC?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom