ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they were releasing any other pair but the pirate blacks again.. but even with that said, i'm still trying to cop lol

glad to finally see someone that actually won an eblens raffle .. honestly didnt think they were legit .. but even so i think they only raffle off one size run and back door the rest just to make them seem legit
Dont know about other stores but i have won about 6 raffles in bridgeport area stores

Dont know about other stores but i have won about 6 raffles in bridgeport area stores

i won my 72-10 from the new haven store.. if you know someone that works at the bpt store you can pay them to make sure your raffle ticket gets picked .. i know someone who has done this on a lot of their jordan releases releases .. not sure if it could be a regular worker or its a manager but its done

Ye goin off at Marc Parker on Twitter lol, my dream plan is in effect

1. Keep pissing off Parker
2. Parker gets to boiling point and releases 500,000 yeezy retros

double quantity, double the backdoor.. I don't want this, but I'm expecting it
mean.gif

double quantity, double the backdoor.. I don't want this, but I'm expecting it:smh:

Exactly and yesterday people didnt understand my logic when I said, double the amount of people will still fail.

If you dont think these FNL and FTL employees are going to backdoor pairs or help our friends, YOU PLAYED YOURSELF.

Man kanye has really been the biggest female lately on Twitter lol. From the emotions, to jumping to conclusions, and indecisiveness

Exactly and yesterday people didnt understand my logic when I said, double the amount of people will still fail.

If you dont think these FNL and FTL employees are going to backdoor pairs or help our friends, YOU PLAYED YOURSELF.
I'm not gonna sit here and say no back door happens but I've won my fair share of raffles.

Not these. They do the instagram raffle. I won when they did oxford joints. Dude who called was at their corporate offices and sent me a confirmation email that i had to present at the store

im from CT they def backdoor

my buddy knows a girl at a location

Wait so is there going to be an online release on the FNL and FTL?  If it's instore only, the lines for raffles bout to be CRAAAAAAAZY long in my city. The closest place will be the mall in San Francisco.... on a holiday. ****. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom