ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just for this release. but having one in general would be nice.

I agree they should have a system like FTL. Champs is garbage in a way where they don't say what type of release system they're implementing (FCFS, tickets, etc)

Last edited:
I agree they should have a system like FTL. Champs is garbage in a way where they don't say what type of release system they're implementing (FCFS, tickets, etc)

This. Probably one of the main reasons why I never shop at FNL in-store.

I think I'm gonna get my shrimp gang on and CIS.

Way too much repetition will be going on here for the next few days.

*lurk mode activated*

Guys, ALL his links are money makers
he uses webgains on all his links.

He does not give two $#its about anyone but those links making him money

I deleted that dude a long time ago.
There are plenty of guys that provide actual free links without the greed.
Rep'd

Couple weeks ago one of my homies wanted to bet me a pear of PB's that the next release wasn't going to be a PB restock. I was gonna bet him because of @Giallorosso's insider information but I pussied out
mean.gif

Couple weeks ago one of my homies wanted to bet me a pear of PB's that the next release wasn't going to be a PB restock. I was gonna bet him because of @Giallorosso's insider information but I pussied out
mean.gif
your friend would've won by technicality because these aren't a PB restock. 

they DEF back door a lot of stuff .. i know for a fact .. im not sure about yeezys tho .. jordans def get backdoored ..
Not these. They do the instagram raffle. I won when they did oxford joints. Dude who called was at their corporate offices and sent me a confirmation email that i had to present at the store

Not these. They do the instagram raffle. I won when they did oxford joints. Dude who called was at their corporate offices and sent me a confirmation email that i had to present at the store

glad to finally see someone that actually won an eblens raffle .. honestly didnt think they were legit .. but even so i think they only raffle off one size run and back door the rest just to make them seem legit

Its not gonna be an easy cop from what half of the members think. There will be more out for us sneakers head to go to to cop. These PBs will be more distributed than just 5 chains probably to 10 chains, not including the mom and pop boutiques. This release you still gonna have to hunt and do your homework but just giving the consumer a better probability than previous releases. Good luck all !!! hahha

New Yeezys are nice and all but I just wanna see what the merch looks like that comes with the theater ticket and album...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom