ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone on confirmed, whats the best way to get through? Wait for the countdown or closing and reopening the app?

Solelinks is lurking [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

The amount of people who dont want these shoes to be widely available is astounding.

must be afraid they will have to update their resume
The amount of people going Ape nuts over this shoe is astounding. The gate is opening up now, more pairs hitting the market means folks can't overcharge folks like they used too. 
roll.gif

So let me get this straight, I can only go to one FNL location to enter a raffle? Welp, see you guys at queens center!

Gotta laugh at the lack of reading, then when people get lit up they want to get mad. Scrolling is your friend ......floodgates :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh, you have asked this many times and a lot of us have answered you many times. You're either purposely missing the posts or you're just extremely lazy to have googled or went to Adidas for the size chart.

size 7 women's= size 6 men's in adidas. 

Thought I was the only one thinking this. Glad to know I am not. lol

Floodates? They are simply releasing in store instead of online lol. If anyone thinks people will be copping easily they are out of their mind. Quote me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom