ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
call them that's what I did and they got it together pretty quick
There's no need to call them. They do them in batches. It's only Tuesday, I've had shoes ship on Wednesday after a drop. Also, I've had items delivered from Adidas and never gotten a shipping email. 

damn zebras are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Wish I could agree...

Wish I could agree.

Worst colorway so far. Don't see what the hype is about...oh yeah, super limited [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Or maybe, JUST MAYBE people actually like the colorway and are bored by black colorways. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A personal fan of white based shoes and loud designs so these had my approval when they first leaked/before the availability info dropped. Actually kinda bummed by how limited they'll be. |I

Last edited:
The V1s are starting to look really dull, if they drop the Tan V2 i think that there we will be seeing who's reigning (if that makes any sense) 

Or maybe, JUST MAYBE people actually like the colorway and are bored by black colorways. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A personal fan of white based shoes and loud designs so these had my approval when they first leaked/before the availability info dropped. Actually kinda bummed by how limited they'll be.
tired.gif
Zebras are a must for me and like you said first non black cw to drop in the V2s besides beluga. Hopefully we get better news come next week that footsites will get them or else 
sick.gif

Last edited:
If someone has an unverified account on PayPal should you deal with them? Even if they paid you? My boy sold some TD 350's but he's concerned. I mean he should be covered under the paypal policy. But the guy wants him to ship them to another address.

I got the shipped email from ADC about this time yesterday. UPS still shows only a label created though. ADC says they'll be delivered tomorrow but I'm assuming that won't happen.
It will. Adidas does this sometimes, they will generate a label for your online tracking but it ends up coming via a different label you have no clue about until it arrives.

If someone has an unverified account on PayPal should you deal with them? Even if they paid you? My boy sold some TD 350's but he's concerned. I mean he should be covered under the paypal policy. But the guy wants him to ship them to another address.
Lol, is your boy born yesterday?

Cancel. Refund. Sell to someone else somewhere else besides eBay. Way too many scammers on there and to be honest, he's not covered under PayPal's policy because they're horrible. I rarely see a case where the seller wins and it's easily faked by the buyer that the item is returned.

Last edited:
A personal fan of white based shoes and loud designs so these had my approval when they first leaked/before the availability info dropped. Actually kinda bummed by how limited they'll be. |I

They would look nicer without the black at all, a white version of the Bred release

Stop comparing the Turtle Doves to the Zebras. They grey on the TDs drowned out some of the black, plus it had a subtle design. The white on the Zebras make the black pop even more not to mention the not so subtle design. The grey on grey doesn't make the pattern as loud, to me.

Then, there's the red lettering... That's just too much, to me.

If they would have just made an exact copy of a TD V2 then it would be different. I think they were trying too much.

That's what I told him. He sent the invoice straight through PayPal.

If he's not gonna listen to you it's gonna be his fault. With such a high priced item I would just tell him to go to a consignment shop or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom