ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you go about the negotiating of that?

I've gone into a few sneaker shops and asked for details about trading in, but they rarely ever let me know.  Said they'll buy for retail, but not much more. Or I can consign.  Can never get a straight answer though, on value or how I can trade towards something else.  

Well my local spot is Sole Supremacy. They're pretty legit in terms of being straight forward with buyback, trades etc. You definitely don't get as much vs you selling yourself, but again it's mainly for convenience and for the most part it's fair. You literally bring what you want to have bought back or traded in and they give you the amount. You get a slight bump of value when it is a store credit used for trading vs being bought back

I understand that a shop is only going to take a trade in their favor.   I guess I was just a bit turned off because they were only offering me "retail" on items they have sitting on the shelf for 2x retail or more. 

What's up with some pairs with the red sticker label on the outer box? 
I saw that when I went to pick up my pair, all the size 11s had a red sticker label lol. None of the FTL employee's knew anything about it. 

Last edited:
finally got that ADC tracking from UPS my choice...   no email from ADC and nothing updated on the website

Last edited:
That's dope of UNheardof...

When I carted the Yeezys, I logged into my account and it did transfer over.

Did you have multiple browsers up? Maybe the frequently queuing positioning caused that error/to be banned?

Anybody ever receive their pair shipped from adc without ever having received a shipping confirmation?
I've received the shoes before receiving shipping confirmation. My City Socks are still waiting to ship status from last year 
laugh.gif

I'm not really tripping on getting the shoes tomorrow or Thursday, but I've had some bad luck recently with sneakers never making it my place.

I'm not really tripping on getting the shoes tomorrow or Thursday, but I've had some bad luck recently with sneakers never making it my place.
Hopefully you get these. I just got tracking on my pair literally 5 mins after I sent an email to ADC asking them for a status update.

Hopefully you get these. I just got tracking on my pair literally 5 mins after I sent an email to ADC asking them for a status update.

You would probably receive you kicks way before they would even respond back. ADC customer service is sloooow

Ok.  Kinda relieved but still awaiting adc shipping email.  Got it for all 3 other pairs.  Stressing this only because this order is actually my size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom