ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does this work.. keeps telling me i've been out bid 

I guess you just place a bid for 220.00...

"Go to THIS PAGE in the mobile app and place a Bid on the Yeezy V2 Black Red for $220. "

:lol: leave no stone unturned fam....you're a savage.

I guess you just place a bid for 220.00...

"Go to THIS PAGE in the mobile app and place a Bid on the Yeezy V2 Black Red for $220. "

laugh.gif
leave no stone unturned fam....you're a savage.
Why they keep spamming my inbox

I placed a $220 bid

I got 5 emails saying someone else got the new Highest Bid

Stupid raffle

TRUST ME

I click on the correct one to bid on!

Anyways... Did anyone catch that Yeezy love Unheardof did this morning???

i made sure to bid for the right one because it has no bids for all the sizes and you can only enter 220. the spam emails are of someone else bidding 220 on the same size. its still the same raffle entry and chance everyone gets. just hate the spam notification that someone bid the same thing to enter their ticket

I called ADC today. They said they don't start shipping orders until Monday, and my order should ship out tomorrow at the latest.

So wassup with the zebras. Only pair of yeezys im looking foward to this year ... for now

I can see why the YM carts didn't work.

After I carted on ADC, I logged into my account to save the cart just in case. However, it did not transfer, and I realized this when I logged into my account to look up the order through my order history and it wasn't showing up.

I guess Adidas deserves credit for battling backdoors and bots. 

Don't know how true this is as I logged in to save my cart and then went on a different browser and computer to check out. It was under my order history like normal.

TRUST ME

I click on the correct one to bid on!
well i guess no ones being an idiot on my size and bidding more, cuz i have gotten 0 emails regarding it beides confirmation of my bid email on the retail promo

Last check to help you all! ha.... it is only through the mobile app (but both iOS/Android)...not through any webbrowser (desktop, tablet/mobile)

Last edited:
probably more than I'd like but it was kicks I wasn't gonna wear or had extras of and was too lazy to post em up for sale lol.

Chicago 1's
EQT
Racer multi 2.0
Roshe
How did you go about the negotiating of that?

I've gone into a few sneaker shops and asked for details about trading in, but they rarely ever let me know.  Said they'll buy for retail, but not much more. Or I can consign.  Can never get a straight answer though, on value or how I can trade towards something else.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom