ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You have to have Waaaaaay more income then 20k-40k to go to jail for income taxes

Look at Wesley Snipes

He went to jail after 5 years of unpaid taxes cuz of Fraud accounting practices 

but he made 40 million in those 5 years

WE ARE NOT ON THE RADAR!! 
funny how child support is the other way around.....cats with money can owe crazy amounts but the lil guys get locked up quick...like how stevie j owe a milli and free but average joe owe a couple grand and is done.

i dont know or care, im just saying some cats tell any damn thing online.....nothing personal
yeah but im sayin that we are all masked under a username on a small forum. its not like we're blurting illegal activities with our name and address next to it so it can be traced. thats what im saying i can say avoided paying taxes on here but they cant trace unclekyrie2 just because i posted that

You have to have Waaaaaay more income then 20k-40k to go to jail for income taxes

Look at Wesley Snipes

He went to jail after 5 years of unpaid taxes cuz of Fraud accounting practices 

but he made 40 million in those 5 years

WE ARE NOT ON THE RADAR!! 

Another awful misinformed comment in this thread.

You don't think you'll get audited for even 10-20k?

The IRS lets it build up and then hits you with a notice.

Generally people/businesses can get the amount dropped down with the help of a lawyer, but trust me - you're paying 70%+.

You'll be on a payment plan until the entire amount is paid off.

Please stop spreading ridiculous comments like the one above.

Tax evasion is not worth it.

Set aside money knowing you'll be paying taxes.

There are members on this site that can get ur full name and address just by you being on, I'm sure IRS won't have a problem finding you either lol
I'm sure the IRS is lurking in the Adidas x Yeezy collab thread on NT looking for resellers who aren't paying taxes on sneakers. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Went with my 2.0/3.0/eqt/pure boost size which are all .5 down from my Jordan/1.0 size, and they feel great! Perfect from heel to mid foot, very snug in front sides, but perfect length. These will stretch nicely. Got the Oreos, now onto Blk/red :smile:

Last edited:
for the sake of all those worried and thinkin we snitchin on ourselves.. let me be the first to speak for everybody that we are all law abiding citizens here and we pay our due taxes in time and in full 
wink.gif

I believe it!! @Drunken Cow

I know FC buys from stores and sellers buy bulk

one of my childhood friends WAS a mgr at a FTL here in So Cal and he would go Drop off a few FSR on his Break to FC and we'd go have lunch after or smokeout

Everyweek damn near and the Asian Guy w/ Long Hair would CASH him out, not Consignment  10-20k cash each time
*WAS ....so he got fired from doing it?? lol
laugh.gif

Another awful misinformed comment in this thread.

You don't think you'll get audited for even 10-20k?

The IRS lets it build up and then hits you with a notice.

Generally people/businesses can get the amount dropped down with the help of a lawyer, but trust me - you're paying 70%+.

You'll be on a payment plan until the entire amount is paid off.

Please stop spreading ridiculous comments like the one above.

Tax evasion is not worth it.

Set aside money knowing you'll be paying taxes.
Yeah Right!!!

IRS is building a case on my Sneakers sales

WE TALKING SNEAKERS, NOT SELLING ANYTHING ELSE!

LMAO

Do they not pay you via chq? Or do they pay cash. In Canada, so I legitimately don't know.
Cash or Check. Use to be able to cash the check same-day, no longer the case.

Not sure because I haven't hit that mark, but I'm more than positive if you go to Flight Club or any other sneaker spot to sell your pairs they're going to give you a 1099 for that extra income. They have to cover their ends.
I've never received a 1099 from FC.

if thats true i would believe it but with the way politics are going who knows how long resellers will stay afloat
What does politics have to do with resellers?

resellin is untaxed. uncle sam dont even know how much you rake in as a reseller
Until they audit you.

FC not sendin u no tax forms B
Doesn't mean you don't have to declare.

You paid some random not known guy $600 for bot/service and the guy said he didn't try? I think you just gave a guy a loan.
naw .. I meant I got lazy and I didn't try to purchase a pair. Thought dude was going to come thru. However, all the talk and nada. He blame the carting in ADC, he said it was changed. Dude is random to me because I never dealt with him but I have a few friend that spend thousands on release Day and he delivers.

naw .. I meant I got lazy and I didn't try to purchase a pair. Thought dude was going to come thru. However, all the talk and nada. He blame the carting in ADC, he said it was changed. Dude is random to me because I never dealt with him but I have a few friend that spend thousands on release Day and he delivers.
even YM wasn't even able to hog up all the carts on this release.  and that's a good thing.  glad the bots lost.  

Back on the subject. Yeah, resellers can get paid. Think about it, if you were able to cop 4-5 extra pairs and make an extra 1.2-1.5k for that weekend of work. Who would pass that up? Even if you are only able to cop 4-5 pairs consistently for the 4-5 yeezy drops throughout the year, thats an xtra 4.5-7k in your pocket (depending on the resale price of course). Thats why people love the yeezy drops. 200%+ on your ROI

Now scale that to people that invest a lot into it (paying backdoor pairs, buying servers/bots/proxies, opening keymasters all through your city). I can see why dudes resort to reselling.:smh:

Tax is theft anyway, keep cooking

If anyone can teach me how to get a 9.5 at retail that be dope too btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom