ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got confirmation from Hervia this morning. Says I'll get them tomorrow night. Wow talk about quick shipping from the UK to california.

How is your trading experience with sole supremacy ?
I'm moving to Bay Area soon. Wondering if it's better to trade or sell on your own and use that money to buy at the shop?

You're honestly better off selling on your own if you have the time. Selling or trading at Sole is merely for convenience. Still a dope shop and they got some cool people working there

What's reselling lookin like
This weekend?

I'm seeing prices all over the place so that's why I hate YTWW I'm seeing basically $550 right now?

Standard prices right now are $550 and will only go up. This is one of those shoes that I don't advise you to wait to cop.

The reason the other black stripe pairs dropped in price is because they are too similar to each other

soon zebras, soon... 
pimp.gif

Most consignment shops get yeezys before release. FC had b/w like a month early and BF pairs about two weeks early.

Will you imagine that adidas decided , last minute, without nobody knowing about it to take off the pull tab from the zebras, that'll be nuuuts haha 

I got the shipped email from ADC about this time yesterday. UPS still shows only a label created though. ADC says they'll be delivered tomorrow but I'm assuming that won't happen.

Ok these are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Yea those cool looking.  

I love the "monochrome" look to shoes, where they aren't super loud and the overall color scheme is pretty similar (sole vs. uppers).   That's why I generally like the V1s better than the v2s so far.  

Still haven't gotten shipping e-mail from Adidas yet, starting to get real impatient.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom