ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got the shipped email from ADC about this time yesterday. UPS still shows only a label created though. ADC says they'll be delivered tomorrow but I'm assuming that won't happen.
I haven't received anything from ADC  but have a UPS My Choice Confirmation  for delivery by tom. 

Rip my delivery date got changed from Wednesday to Thursday 
sick.gif

The estimated delivery date is mostly inaccurate. It really depends which day the shipment arrives at ups facilities.

Stop comparing the Turtle Doves to the Zebras. They grey on the TDs drowned out some of the black, plus it had a subtle design. The white on the Zebras make the black pop even more not to mention the not so subtle design. The grey on grey doesn't make the pattern as loud, to me.

Then, there's the red lettering... That's just too much, to me.

If they would have just made an exact copy of a TD V2 then it would be different. I think they were trying too much.
THIS!!

still didn't get anything from adc
sucks
check UPS my choice. just looked on there and saw label was created for my order. i havent received any shipping email from adidas either and when i check the status it still says confirmed

Last edited:
Don't want to contribute to the 'shipping' posts, but oh well lol - I still am generally curious about the process they use to determine shipping order.

My pair that I ordered at 7:37 AM via CC hasn't had any shipping update, but my pair I ordered via PayPal at 8:17 is already in California lol.

Don't want to contribute to the 'shipping' posts, but oh well lol - I still am generally curious about the process they use to determine shipping order.

My pair that I ordered at 7:37 AM via CC hasn't had any shipping update, but my pair I ordered via PayPal at 8:17 is already in California lol.
its been said over and over that adc doesnt ship according to time of order. they ship in waves and sometimes its in size waves but usually its just random

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom