ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin hit up his local FA. Manager said it won't be FCFS and that the app will be updated tomorrow for reservations.

I heard Olives and coppers were very close and that was very wrong

So I dont go by that at all lol

You sir got the best cw. Olives were the best imo

I got belugas so the greenish color I really didn't want anymore of but hey I'll take what I can get

I've taken L's on all Yeezy 350's since the 2016 PB. Were they always $300? These ***** is not worth more than $220

Guys, when will be last day to reserve yzy for Sat w/FTL/FA/Champs apps ?

So we all know when to correct our VIP statuses by

I'm tryna figure out how long it takes to upgrade through app to VIP status. Gonna hit up champs and FTL to make purchases & go VIP before apps launch tomorrow. I should be good

Guys, when will be last day to reserve  yzy for Sat w/FTL/FA/Champs apps ?

So we all know when to correct our VIP statuses by
I'm tryna figure out how long it takes to upgrade through app to VIP status. Gonna hit up champs and FTL to make purchases & go VIP before apps launch tomorrow. I should be good
It averages 48hours...ive seen 24hours and ive seen 72hours at most...

Thats why i'm wondering when will be the last day (this week) to reserve yzy on the footsite apps?

mmmm damn limited huh?

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/283BFD3D-4F4A-44A0-A136-D853B387A3E5.jpeg.html

Remember when the Mafia put that "limited" tag on the red/green/copper joints? They weren't no harder to get than Belugas, IMO. If that's the new "limited", guess I'll be copping all colorways.

Yeezys for err'body!!! [emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

I get it but, Mon & Tues 9-5 only. What about people with jobs? Not that there is a DTLR near me anyway.
I think this is pure supply demand economics.....students/those with flexible schedules get to enter and possibly win (and potential put them in the marketplace) while 9 to 5ers get to pay resell (from those who were able to enter/win raffle). 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom