ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiz the szn or nah?
nthat.gif

same stores will have 3x as many pairs is my understanding. My local store manager has confirmed this to me and said he got "A LOT" this time around which doesn't actually mean 3x as much exactly but I will take the hint for what it's worth.
i saw a shipment list for an Adidas store that always gets the yeezys and I only counted like 30 pairs+...

i don't want to spread rumors, just passing along what i saw...

My sister was able to win. She got the email on Dec 8th. They finally called her Dec 11th. She was able to get me my copper in 10.5. They said they'll e-mail her shipping confirmation sometime today. Just waiting for her to forward me the e-mail.

Last edited:
FTL/FA/Champs will open app reservations tomorrow. Relax guys

Also - didn't SM say hes not doing the script anymore on the Tri-Color post?

Script wasn't too helpful last release because they barely released any pairs online for the US but I'm not expecting him to update it based on his post last week.

FTL/FA/Champs will open app reservations tomorrow. Relax guys

Also - didn't SM say hes not doing the script anymore on the Tri-Color post?

Script wasn't too helpful last release because they barely released any pairs online for the US but I'm not expecting him to update it based on his post last week.
So team manual has a chance? say it isnt so.

There is always another backdoor. SM script just made it available to the general public.

Guys, when will be last day to reserve yzy for Sat w/FTL/FA/Champs apps ?

So we all know when to correct our VIP statuses by

So team manual has a chance? say it isnt so.
No idea - but he specifically stated on IG

"likely the last shoe the /// script will bot."

A lot of backend coders are expecting Adidas to change up the code last minute like they did with the Tri-Colors where most ATC's failed and manual users flourished. 

i saw a shipment list for an Adidas store that always gets the yeezys and I only counted like 30 pairs+...

i don't want to spread rumors, just passing along what i saw...
Could be just partial shipment since it's still Monday but I also don't want to speculate on the amount of pairs since idk their historical amount.  All I know is my local store got 120ish belugas, 140ish combined black friday pairs, and fair to assume more of the black/white based on what the manager said. 

Last edited:
I live in San Diego and I'm able to pickup in Orange County. The app says I must be in the zone when reservations open. That means I'd have to be in the area before I even get chosen? Any way around this?

Pretty sure that it means if you win, you have to be in the zone when you click "reserve" on the pair that was allotted to your account. it's the same for me, i'll have to drive into the zone in order to reserve if i win

Last edited:
hey guys, im visiting Milpitas for vacation and was wondering if there are any local spots that  are doing

raffles in this area for the yeezys,

thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom