ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backdoor script still worked pretty well for TriCos. There was just that much stock to go around and ADC actually let manual users get through, which is something I don't see happen often during Yeezy drops.

Since PB 2.0s, i have never been able to get past a splash screen manually on a Yeezy

Same stores in my area getting these. Probably just slightly bigger numbers then belugas is my guess. Id assume just more online stock is available which doesn't matter to me cause I'm not hitting online anyway lol. Looking forward to copping me a personal pair of these since Im sure it would go back to limited every release after adidas is not crazy enough to keep this up. All limited colorways next year are flames though

I live in San Diego and I'm able to pickup in Orange County. The app says I must be in the zone when reservations open. That means I'd have to be in the area before I even get chosen? Any way around this?
nope gotta drive up there. imma drive and chill at laguna beach and take my L there. 
laugh.gif

Backdoor script still worked pretty well for TriCos. There was just that much stock to go around and ADC actually let manual users get through, which is something I don't see happen often during Yeezy drops.

Since PB 2.0s, i have never been able to get past a splash screen manually on a Yeezy
last for me was the GG. after that, script took over, killing #teammanual

so we all eating from FootNation, or nah? :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone else in nyc not in the zone, its looks like just jersey is getting the black/whites... not sure if its an error 

Hey anyone got any idea on the going rate for a worn 3 times pair of belugas. Not sure what to offer this guy and I don't wanna insult him

Pretty sure it was USA that was getting more that was the rumor

Did it see anything stating the opposite

Welp. Footaction is going to be a clusterfck in socal, people are going to be cutting/saving spots, fights may break loose. G freakin G

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom