ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taking this with a grain of salt but I really hope this B/W ADC release won't be a repeat of the tri-color release..
These guys end up going back on their word every release 
roll.gif

question about Champs VIP. so on Saturday, VIP members will be able to check out Yeezys at 9:55 AM instead of 10? Or 9:54 if you also have the code? How much of a difference does this make? I'm about $75 away so I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and get it. TIA
sick.gif

These guys end up going back on their word every release 
roll.gif
the crystal ball is the best.

Pull notifications, "Confirmed updated", go to tweet, "We have covert info, watch confirmed."

Like anyone with a brain doesn't realize that an update means a new release.

These VIP questions get dumber as time passes. To anyone that doesn't have a Platinum VIP account by now, you would have to purchase something today to get your points by Wednesday or Thursday. The footsites app raffle also closes on Thursday at 6PM. If you don't have a Platinum status when the shoes go on the launch locator, wait to sign up on the launch locator until you do.

the crystal ball is the best.

Pull notifications, "Confirmed updated", go to tweet, "We have covert info, watch confirmed."

Like anyone with a brain doesn't realize that an update means a new release.

"Adidas changed their entire launch and marketing plan because we leaked the date #fax :crystal_ball: :moon: "

yes ive seen Kanye's pics of them....thats fine he sampling and btwn him and adidas they see what hype and things we all want

however, i dont like how regular ppl all of a sudden has these in hand or foot saying they have some crazy plug...i just keep seeing ppl with $ or with obsession now having these and feel they're getting ripped off by ppl selling them feezys

Well there is a difference between not liking YM or other sources posting images of potential future releases, and people that have them in hand from their "plugs".  

Only people that have zebras in hand are people who work for adidas, a few actually on IG and Kanye himself

99% of most you see online are fake even people with so called plugs

You need at least 48 hour window between when the release is locked and your purchase to achieve the status.....basically, for the chocolate 750s footstores decided to cycle NYC into the app. I was shy of the $300 mark at footlocker so I purchased some stuff to get the VIP status (and returned the items after the release). 

Thanks, bout to make that move later tonight.. Haven't checked Ultra Boost thread in a while so idk if they in store but hopefully I see a 3.0 & say F it & cop

You need at least 48 hour window between when the release is locked and your purchase to achieve the status.....basically, for the chocolate 750s footstores decided to cycle NYC into the app. I was shy of the $300 mark at footlocker so I purchased some stuff to get the VIP status (and returned the items after the release). 
Woah, you need to be a VIP customer to use the footlocker app to reserve the Yeezy's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom