ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone

So for the "Give away", I received around 16 PMs of people interested in the Yeezys, out of those 16, I chose 5 people out of those 3 agreed to the "Terms and Conditions" , the 3 that agreed and were qualified to participate were:

@JordDiem

@charleslin

@The Don

As long as I'm up to my neck in ******* work lately I had my girl to do it, she did it this way :

(For whoever speaks Spanish) 

http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=178393LUWPW

So the winner was @charleslin. Congratulations man I will be writing you soon to talk about the shipping and everything else, preferably trough fb, because it takes a lot to answer a PM in NT

This is my Holiday Gift to the entire Community (lol), I hope that you all have an excellent Holiday Season. Remember that giving is also a part of receiving, even though we're all Sneakerheads and we want all for ourselves
roll.gif
tired.gif

This season hold to your dearest, your family and whatever makes you happy and thanks for all.

Cheers.

When the hell is Michigan gonna do the app reservation for footsites

Sick of this rigged raffles

Hello everyone

So for the "Give away", I received around 16 PMs of people interested in the Yeezys, out of those 16, I chose 5 people out of those 3 agreed to the "Terms and Conditions" , the 3 that agreed and were qualified to participate were:

@JordDiem

@charleslin

@The Don

As long as I'm up to my neck in ******* work lately I had my girl to do it, she did it this way :

(For whoever speaks Spanish) 

http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=178393LUWPW

So the winner was @charleslin. Congratulations man I will be writing you soon to talk about the shipping and everything else, preferably trough fb, because it takes a lot to answer a PM in NT

This is my Holiday Gift to the entire Community (lol), I hope that you all have an excellent Holiday Season. Remember that giving is also a part of receiving, even though we're all Sneakerheads and we want all for ourselves
roll.gif
tired.gif

This season hold to your dearest, your family and whatever makes you happy and thanks for all.

Cheers.
Thanks!

Finally a chance to get my unicorn 13.5!

****** up and got .5 size too small in the green v2s. tried wearing them for the day because they fit snug like a sock but the new toebox has very little give. guess i'm gonna go search for a size swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom