ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Prices will drop a bit (600ish give or take) alot of ppl havent recieved theirs yet. And half these resellers are so impatient. Some sites are so flooded they droppin prices every few hours to keep relevant and price beat to sell. Smart ones will hold out for the riSe. Right now 700-750 is goin rate from what i see up to $1k. These guys tryna off for 1200-1500 gunna sit like a lump on a loG

I think they really don't know when they're sold out, all 3 I did checkout were after they tweeted they were sold out, 2 have shipping confirmation and waiting on the third one.
You checked 3 out?

This is literally the most irritating release to be on the have-nots side.

Damn Size? just re-uploaded all the sizes for the Yeezys but you can't add any of the sizes to cart though.

Yes I did, my experience, there is always a chance of cancellation but I'm currently 5 for 7 in orders from Size? ordered after they tweeted sold out.
Do they have a new twitter?

Because size twitter hasn't say a word about this shoe  since yesterday

Last edited:
late to the show bro
like most of us
laugh.gif
mean.gif
What I meant was that AFTER the restock sold out and the page just said "sold out" they added all sizes again (like 4 minutes ago now) only to say unable to add on every size you choose. 

I think 700 will be absolute lowest you might find

And that's a maybe

So I'd say take that
I might let my two pairs go from that price, seems ok, not trying to become millionaire with those joints tho 
roll.gif

What I meant was that AFTER the restock sold out and the page just said "sold out" they added all sizes again (like 4 minutes ago now) only to say unable to add on every size you choose. 

ah, gotcha. yeah the site is pretty much done at this point |I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom