ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the tweet below I was still able to checkout hours later. Many should remember that for the last 2 Yeezy drops 750 GG and these they stated in store only.

Well I didn't like those shoes, so I wasn't around then. 
ohwell.gif

Fair enough, I can say though people seem to have a ton on their hands for release here lol.

You think it'll be a cancellation? or will Size? honor the order?
If you added to cart and were able to checkout you have a 50/50 chance of getting them, cancellations in the past for me were, failing security checks, and OOS. This restock puts my mind at ease for my 3rd pair, meaning they had stock so I should be receiving my dispatched email.

Last edited:
Glad I still have my PSNY 12s, gonna use it as trade bait when Craigslist folks get their online pairs and post em.

i heard the V2s fit real tight and to go half size up.

man I cant even be mad at dude. I been there completely striking out on a release, while others cop multiples and post pictures and braging about it. It get frustrating and telling is the only way you feel you can do something about it. Mateo needs to cook in silence. If you using unfair practices you cant be mad at someone who is trying manual when they snitch on you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom