ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no other sites that have yet to release their pairs, right?
I saw someone on twitter say theirs more , but they didnt mention what sites so who knows. I deff believe more pairs will pop up , more pairs always pop up.

Need the ones on the right now 
smokin.gif

14359467_1104975319550834_8695524232668381184_n.jpg
Those right ones looks wayyyyyyyy better 
nthat.gif

And just received, final dispatch email from Size?, 3/3 on there after sold out tweet, it was persistence and a long night with no sleep but it paid off.

Nothing cool about Telling on ANYONE!

When they cooked multi pairs, come on.
its not cool but people going to do it , especially if they trying to do things the honest way and fail. and see you getting it the ski mask way winning. They going to be like 

Last edited:

seeing alot of resellers getting mad cause people are selling their shoes already for the low
I mean if someone really was able to grab  8 pairs, see others getting 8 pairs and then see some people online getting 8 pairs,

did they really think these would all go for a grand a piece?

I might let my two pairs go from that price, seems ok, not trying to become millionaire with those joints tho :rofl:

Just copped for $780. Hopefull that when I get them, they're not fakes.... Little bit nervous lol

First pair of yeezys .

no i just mean its good for me since i have to get them at resell 
I'm gonna have to go retail or bust personally. I've liked and denied myself too many luxury shoes because of price to slip up and buy these for so much and in certain cases more than those.

Last edited:
Just copped for $780. Hopefull that when I get them, they're not fakes.... Little bit nervous lol

First pair of yeezys .

Damn couldn't wait one more week , for the flood ? .. anyways congrats what size and where you bought them ?

The best part of a release like this is learning little tricks on how to approach the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom