ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapered wranglers @iHust1e  
smokin.gif

CtODcuoVUAA8F0l.jpg:large
my man 
nthat.gif

no way those 750s are releasing (if they are different)

give us the chocolates

Last edited:
My pair from jd sports shipped earlier :smile: nothing better than getting them for under retail :smile:

Last edited:

When you pay for Overnight shipping or express shipping

It doesn't mean once you placed your order the next day it ships out.

It just means when your order does ship... after handling aka packing the shoes

then it will be sent overnight compared to 3 or 7 day shipping
Yes.

My label was just created. Didn't pay for next day shipping because they ship from Spartanburg SC and I live in Atlanta. I will have them tomorrow. 

Im so weak. Copped a pair off Goat. Went same as my roomy PB size, my TTS. I like my kicks snugger anyways and the TTS was cheaper than the half up.

Cant wait.

that didn't take you long :lol:

congrats on the pick up, though. i'm still trying to stay patient

Did anyone here hit on Footpatrol? For those who did, have your orders been shipped yet? Asking for a friend who managed to cop there and did get a confirmation but no shipping info yet.

Yooo i got shipping confirmation from adidas! First pair of yeezys too. What a successful Adidas/Kanye week. Got Saint Pablo tickets under retail, got lucky on Mastermind Tubular Instinct and these. Finally got it out of my system

From the Houston show:

Last edited:
shipped

got free 4-7 day shipping

i'm in canada so I can't believe ADC is shipping to my US address

Wings I wont add anything, 350's will drop a little more once online orders reach homes

Keep this in mind, most of 350 stock were online, at least 50% out of all online orders will immediately go back in the market to resell, so to compete with 350's already on the market they will lower the price

That's what they said about the Banned 1s...they still average $350. These will sit at around $750-$800 and stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom