ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You guys think trading a DS pair of Jordan 12 Wings for these is about even?
wings gotta add. wings value dropped almost half. 
mean.gif

no they don't suck dummy they are just pointless to put them in shoes made of primeknit. lmao

do i have to spell it out?  forreal?

Aren't you the same cat who ran mad cash about every Fieg release and then got ran out of the thread?

People that talk crap on a shoe forum make me laugh.

My money, my shoes, you suck.

[emoji]128076[/emoji]

You guys think trading a DS pair of Jordan 12 Wings for these is about even?

Whoever gets the yeezys wins. Wings dropped in price and you can get them at consignment shops for $700 now. I got lucky and sold mine when they released.

Waiting for shipment on my 2 pairs now. How'd everyone do?

Wings I wont add anything, 350's will drop a little more once online orders reach homes

Keep this in mind, most of 350 stock were online, at least 50% out of all online orders will immediately go back in the market to resell, so to compete with 350's already on the market they will lower the price

Last edited:
kind of hard to believe what's to release from any 'credible' source but those choco gums are def nice. altho i remember it being darker no?

Last edited:
Wings were actually $5 more so  just do a straight up trade and be done with it 
laugh.gif

folks always trying to squeeze every little thing they can out of a sneaker

i get it tho 

Last edited:
You guys think its a good idea to trade my GG 750 for these yeezy v2 or wait until more colors to come out? Kinda tempted to trade but idk if its worth it in the long run.

all up to you

me personally I like the 750s wayyyyyy more then any of the 350s but Im in the minority with that preference

most like the 350s because you can dress them up or dress them down and you will get way more wear out of the 350s because of the look and comfort

im actually debating on getting rid of mine to help get TB 750s

Hopefully my pair gets to me with no issue.

Excited to see these V2s in hand...thoroughly 'meh' in most pictures.

Still 'meh' in hand and I'll put the funds toward a second SUV.

Aren't you the same cat who ran mad cash about every Fieg release and then got ran out of the thread?

People that talk crap on a shoe forum make me laugh.

My money, my shoes, you suck.

[emoji]128076[/emoji]
uhhh no.

why are you being so sensitive?

lmao you trying to get personal and don't even have the right person. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom