ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

miraculously got through twice? you mean doubling up with the sm script? LOL. people have said they got multiples so maybe you are ok
I got one pair, but I'm wondering if I should have kept trying for a second because now I'm worried I got it too small.

Yesterday I managed a check out on ADC too, got a confirmation numbers on the screen but no e-mail and no credit card charge. I'm guessing this is obviously a ghost order?

Stupid me forgot to write down the number thinking an e-mail would follow shortly...

The one thing I hate the most about copping hyped Adidas shoes from ADC (EU) is that they usually take so long to ship the shoes. I really want my 2 pairs this coming week! Well, not gonna complain too much since I actually managed to score my first (2) pairs from ADC.

Yeezy Mafia hinting that 750s are next. Keep the backdoor open, Adidas [emoji]128064[/emoji]

They will close it like the others the script was on the internet.

A new one will be made the cycle will continue.

I will say y'all keep playing with adidas and they will pull a Nike and start doing draws.

FTL changing the game. With confirmed they going to start making you check in at hubs soon like FTL so we can stop all this GPS spooofing it's becoming like NIKE "rsvp" dudes entering and hitting across the country for kicks and giggles

I don't care if you spoof but at least pick it up I know we all cant be in the city but just waisting a pair is Dumb

What language is this? Chrome didn't give me an option ti translate..

Well struck out on the drop... But had a blast last night! Haha
So... the audience in the front went to the concert to look at some bars of a platform? Those people probably thought they gonna get the best view only to be cockblocked by the platform and its bars. Are there also people right underneath the platform? If so, those people got ripped off 
laugh.gif

its crazy, like spectrum said "feast or famine". i know a few dudes that entered way more raffles than me. probably like 40+ tickets. not a single win. none of them won online raffles either. and manually struck out on adc. meanwhile i entered like 10 raffles and won 2 pairs and scored online as well. kinda looked like a bred release, either you got 5+ pair of banned breds or you got none. 

Yea kinda odd tho that it happened with so many people the way it did

Next time I'm expecting ultra fail since I got so lucky this time lol

Quick question, you guys that hit on multiples, what you guys going to do with them, lol. While other guys don't even got a pair

There are plenty of resellers here in this part of the world. More than there were when I stopped buying sneakers 10 years ago. The multiples that I have- they go to my bros for retail + coffee.Ok, I'm probably going to resell one pair as well, if I'm honest. Didn't think I'd get lucky with 4. It was a physical raffle here; one raffle ticket per person (lucky I have great non-sneakerhead friends), which I spread across sizes 9.5, 10.5, 11.5 and 12.5 (with the fit on recent Adidas so inconsistent, I thought I'd play it safe). so when my number got called 4 times, I had bug eyes.

Play the lottery dude. Geez :pimp:

750 tymee! Which means that most of the stores that don't get 750s prolly won't get them again. Hopefully I can enter some local raffles. It's the only way I eat. Online is always a bust.

Hope everyone also got their Metallica shirts ready to go with cut up jeans. These things are hideous. Nothing but posers wear this trash.

Last edited:

So... the audience in the front went to the concert to look at some bars of a platform? Those people probably thought they gonna get the best view only to be cockblocked by the platform and its bars. Are there also people right underneath the platform? If so, those people got ripped off 
laugh.gif
Nah, the platform moves around the entire arena at different angles and everyone on the floor can walk/move around freely to wherever they want to view from. From a capacity and viewing standpoint it was actually one of the best stage setups I've ever seen.

So... the audience in the front went to the concert to look at some bars of a platform? Those people probably thought they gonna get the best view only to be cockblocked by the platform and its bars. Are there also people right underneath the platform? If so, those people got ripped off :lol:

Nah his stage moves around floating over the crowd... It's honestly super amazing. There was room on the floor too so if you did t want to be under it you could move pretty easily. All General admission no seats on floor.

Centerpoint Hibbets

After crying & complaining all morning yesterday

Good ****
smokin.gif
i wasnt really crying but moreso annoyed why people just cant post up their size and location from which they just got a winning call from. then other dudes started asking me rhetorical questions like why it matter. i have my reasons, obvious reasons 

Last edited:
Nah, the platform moves around the entire arena at different angles and everyone on the floor can walk/move around freely to wherever they want to view from. From a capacity and viewing standpoint it was actually one of the best stage setups I've ever seen.

Lol we just basically typed the same thing...

Well struck out on the drop... But had a blast last night! Haha
laugh.gif
General admission was the best view in the arena. You clearly werent there lol

You guys think its a good idea to trade my GG 750 for these yeezy v2 or wait until more colors to come out? Kinda tempted to trade but idk if its worth it in the long run.

It's the have-nots and the have-multiples :lol:. I swear this cycle just creates more and more resellers.

People willing to pay $1000 over retail creates resellers. The fact that people absolutely have to have them creates resellers. All you gotta do is say no. Pretty simple actually....NO.... I tagged the store in my pick up saying thanks for the assist and my DMs are flooded with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom