ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the v2 does fit more snug than v1. I wear a 10.5 in UB, NMD, and Yeezy v1, and while the v2 feels more comfortable, it also feels more narrow. I needed at least a half size bigger.

As reference against Nike, I wear a 10 in AF1/AJ1/AJ3 and 10.5 in AM1/AM90/SB.

29817290401_5d18f79de7_b.jpg
Colorway looks too sick here, excited for mine to come in

Quick question, you guys that hit on multiples, what you guys going to do with them, lol. While other guys don't even got a pair

Does Adidas limit purchases to one pair per customer or one size per customer? Theoretically, would they allow someone to purchase both a 9 and a 9.5 if they somehow miraculously got through twice?

Yeezy Mafia hinting that 750s are next. Keep the backdoor open, Adidas [emoji]128064[/emoji]

They will close it like the others the script was on the internet.

A new one will be made the cycle will continue.

I will say y'all keep playing with adidas and they will pull a Nike and start doing draws.

FTL changing the game. With confirmed they going to start making you check in at hubs soon like FTL so we can stop all this GPS spooofing it's becoming like NIKE "rsvp" dudes entering and hitting across the country for kicks and giggles

I don't care if you spoof but at least pick it up I know we all cant be in the city but just waisting a pair is Dumb

Adidas ain't gonna do shot, they know clear as day that boys and resellers are the only reason these fly off the shelves :rofl:

To prove my point, look at the 90% of people in this thread.

Last edited:

Does Adidas limit purchases to one pair per customer or one size per customer? Theoretically, would they allow someone to purchase both a 9 and a 9.5 if they somehow miraculously got through twice?
miraculously got through twice? you mean doubling up with the sm script? LOL. people have said they got multiples so maybe you are ok

It's kinda funny how some people got multiples while others got zip

Legitimately speaking wise not script/bot users

Even myself I was really lucky this drop last time I got any yeezy was the initial 750 via confirmed

This time I hit on confirmed for a 13

Got through on adidas for a 13(dying for that shipped email already lol)

And I hit on a re raffle pair in a size 14 from finishline

Ironically the only size 14 entry I put in they had 1 pair and whoever won never claimed it and I got chosen on the re draw which I just picked up now

Can't really reason that out for you; maybe wide feet. I wear 10.5 in UB and 10.5 in v1. I wasn't able to get a pair in 11 for v2, but managed to get 4 pairs- 9.5, 11.5, 11.5 and 12.5 and find that 11.5 fits me best (half size smaller would make it aesthetically more pleasing, I think).

It's kinda funny how some people got multiples while others got zip

Legitimately speaking wise not script/bot users

Even myself I was really lucky this drop last time I got any yeezy was the initial 750 via confirmed

This time I hit on confirmed for a 13

Got through on adidas for a 13(dying for that shipped email already lol)

And I hit on a re raffle pair in a size 14 from finishline

Ironically the only size 14 entry I put in they had 1 pair and whoever won never claimed it and I got chosen on the re draw which I just picked up now
its crazy, like spectrum said "feast or famine". i know a few dudes that entered way more raffles than me. probably like 40+ tickets. not a single win. none of them won online raffles either. and manually struck out on adc. meanwhile i entered like 10 raffles and won 2 pairs and scored online as well. kinda looked like a bred release, either you got 5+ pair of banned breds or you got none. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom