ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the best review I have seen yet. All these shoe tubers come with that "I have a quick review of the new 350 V2" stuff. Even the ones I like and watch. Basically just videos of them flexing their early pairs with no relevant information. All that talk about the sole and sizing was really what I was looking for. 

Respect :smokin

Last edited:
Ok maybe yall can help me on sizing since i don't have any other yeezys or UB to go off of. I got the 2016 Banned Sz 8 and those fit roomy at the toe, definitely fit bigger than v2013. I also wear 7.5-8 in Adidas Eqt King Push. Also sz8 in adidas zx flux and tubulars

Should I be Ok with a sz8 of these beluga yeezy?

I could also use some advice for my 8 Belugas coming in the mail:

- Same case with my size 8 Banneds (roomy at toe)
- A comfortable size 7 in OT 350s
- Haven't had a chance to wear my 7.5 GG 750s around, but they fit snug when I tried them on.

Wondering if my size 8 Belugas should be good, or should I size swap for a 7.5? [emoji]129300[/emoji] Any help would be appreciated :smile:

You can put whatever you want in your shoes, hes just letting you know they're not doing anything

I have a shoe room in which I display my shoes.

The shoe tree helps keep them in a certain shape that is visually pleasing to me.

So, instead of them holding that awful shape all curled up - it's a nice sleek look.

And in that regard the shoe tree IS doing something.

Peasants.

Yeezy Mafia hinting that 750s are next. Keep the backdoor open, Adidas [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Maybe ill just go with a 10.5.

That bone spur on my foot ***** up a lot of my sizing. Cant even wear my GG's for more than a few hours cause of this. Anyone who went up have any kind of major heel slipping?

Yeah man!

Shoe trees suck!

FOH.

I have shoe trees in each of my 250+ pairs of shoes.

You all tripping over what I have in MY shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I got the V2 for retail - so there was no need for me to sell kicks to buy them.

Also, even if I struck out - a $700 tag wouldn't bother me.

I got rid of the V1 because imo they weren't **** on foot.

But hey, sorry about MY shoe trees [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Clown
Sorry but the point I'm making is not that I baby my shoes and then sell it or something.

But shoe trees are in fact detrimental to the knit of sneakers.

Put them in leather shoes, that's great of course.

If shape is what you wanted to maintain, a simple shoe insert would do for knits.

But anyway, your shoes your choice.

TO THOSE THAT ORDERED OFF OF URBAN OUTFITTERS:

ANY ORDERS SHIP OUT YET?

ANY MORE PEOPLE GET BACKORDERED?

mine still says has yet to ship.

The shoe tree helps keep them in a certain shape that is visually pleasing to me.

So, instead of them holding that awful shape all curled up - it's a nice sleek look.

Peasants.

That factory look is horrid. Damn near look like early 2000s China variants out the box.

+1 for the trees.

Peasants.
Tell em man 

Peons to  a gawd 

So I spoke to a friend that does allocation for finishline stores

Queens center mall management team all got fired

Reason..

Caught backdooring pairs of yeezys

Customers contacted corporate with pictures of them moving pairs out the backdoor literally into the mall service corodoors to "VIP customers" if you will

So of course heads had to roll

Told me pictures of it are actually floating around online dunno if it's circulated into this post yet

I dont mind shoe trees aesthetically for pics and whatnot. Gives the a shoe a decent shape.

People still hating on shoe trees like its the cool thing to do. It doesnt do anything and is "bad for the knit". We get it. :lol:

Reason..

Customers contacted corporate with pictures of them moving pairs out the backdoor literally into the mall service corodoors to "VIP customers" if you will

Told me pictures of it are actually floating around online dunno if it's circulated into this post yet
Hilarious

bad for the knit...what evidence? ***** only been around 2 years and haven't seen one fall apart yet cuz of shoe trees

like the man said, CLOWNS 
roll.gif

Reason..

RFM was doing the same thing, charging 750 a box I think.

Yep, Chicago was one of the places that incorporated the new Footsite app but resellers nonetheless still were able to cook. I know of a few big resellers here in Chicago that were able to get 40+ pairs.

Yea there are ways to game the app. As more people become VIP the field will even out.

But as for cooking resellers will cook off mom and pops and boutiques more now. Cause that FTL backdoor jig will get harder and harder and gaming the app will too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom