ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not talking about you

i was talking about the dudes that are in here every release telling people they have no chance 
laugh.gif
Oh gotcha, no doubt no doubt. It made sense if you were talking about me though because I only come back a week prior to release (kinda ****** but I don't really see the need to post in here on the off times unless I find some helpful info out)

Let's do it man! You usually cook so I'm sure you got this #npbro.

I was talking about dude with his 2 BD pairs. He obviously came in for the himble brag. Never seen him post here before.

I was talking about dude with his 2 BD pairs. He obviously came in for the himble brag. Never seen him post here before.
 Oh yeah that always seems to happen. Come RD you'll see people that joined yesterday posting their copped pairs from BD links. Good for them , but I don't understand how they finesse that ish lol.

I honestly wanna trade for TD's.

I think 350's are mroe wearable than 750's but then again ive never had em or tried them on so...

Cats is really wildin with the sizing questions.

Thats the last step in this whole process and that's the one you worried about right now?
We don't even know what stores are getting them (if any) and cats is asking about the very last step in this process.

I seen some ATC advertise

"Come Guarantee your Pair of Yeezy's Now, Or Your Money Back!"  

laugh.gif

lol.. Just a little but I do think people will eat online and on confirmed this time around. I've been in here every yeezy release and have been fortunate to cop every one at retail. No reason to be here when there is no release.

You drove 5 HOURS for a raffle ticket?

Those pairs have BEEN accounted for b, backdoored to hell. The few pairs they will actually raffle off, well could be 1 in 10,000.

I did 15 raffles in NYC/Jersey for the PB release and not one hit. 5 hours for ONE raffle? Youre out of your mind.
Fam, you never know. I did my first in-store raffle ever earlier this year for the 2016 PB and ended up with a pair. #RaffleChefs. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom