ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya gonna make dude pay resell so he can at least feel better .. To each their own .. I thought about going for Atc route , decide to just go the retail route and just have multiple people I know try and score me a pair .. Wifey hit for me on the 350 PB .. On Adc

Last edited:
That's why the question is asked, but here's a better one. Who can tell if they're fake or not? Maybe the fakes are better than the real shoes...
indifferent.gif

What the man take this L before Saturday you ain't allowed to have YEEZYS
Maybe the fakes are better than the real Pahahahahahahahahaha just stop now fam

I respect your determination and hustle.  You really want these, I hope you get your pair.

+1 for the positivity

I only wanted these so I don't have to come out of pocket for a gang of retros I really wanted this year but had to miss unfortunately

Like I said if I win cool, if not oh well

It is what it is.....

That's why the question is asked, but here's a better one. Who can tell if they're fake or not? Maybe the fakes are better than the real shoes...

You will know and if you're ok with knowing you're rocking fakes then go for it.

Last edited:
WOW.... im seriously never gonna quick sell an extra pair of yeezys ever again... Imma just sit on that egg till the mofo hatches in a rich person's hand

BTW.. I also highly recommend that you guys all try to bribe your non-sneakerhead fans to enter raffle and dowload the confirmed app to try for you with $50 (only receive payment if they score).
laugh.gif

BTW.. I also highly recommend that you guys all try to bribe your non-sneakerhead fans to enter raffle and dowload the confirmed app to try for you with $50 (only receive payment if they score).
laugh.gif
LOL good luck. Even good friends get grimey when it comes to Yeezys/resale. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom