ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it honestly the end of the world if you don't get these shoes in your Hands???

glasses.gif

Yeah but his chances paired with a 5 hour drive. Cmon son. Were fortunate in NYC to have a lot of spots doing raffles (last release) but I woudnt drive to Boston for a raffle ticket. :lol:

NY/LI heads what we looking like??

trying to figure out if the LI zone pools for strictly roosie or QC as well..

hoping early wed otherwise im running late 2 work

remember being stuck in a subway when the doves went live
indifferent.gif
all in all glad adidas has added new locations tho, need that W been all Ls since the PB first dropped

NY/LI heads what we looking like??

trying to figure out if the LI zone pools for strictly roosie or QC as well..

hoping early wed otherwise im running late 2 work

remember being stuck in a subway when the doves went live
indifferent.gif
all in all glad adidas has added new locations tho, need that W been all Ls since the PB first dropped
bad

We all riding the L train on Wednesday. :lol:

So hows it work this time again? They tweet when it will go live in advance then basically Confirmed "raffle" happens?

Was talking nout jake specifically but people chime in here all the time during releases. Never pay attention too much to em.

Why @ you when its clearly about you. Too lazy to usually ever @ someone.

We got a problem fam?

You're complaining about me driving 5 hours total to and from

When people out here damn near flew to that weak *** Trophy Room Store from states away.

SBBs Raffles in other states people flew or drove

When I play the lottery I drive to GA

At the end of day it's a game of chance

I don't have extra cash like jake80 to throw at someone

I play by what I can do.

If I win cool, if not life goes on

I'm going to preface this by saying I'm new to Yeezy's. I'm seeing eBay listings for UA pairs that have FTL receipts. Did FTL sell UA pairs?

Last edited:
I'm going to preface this by saying I'm new to Yeezy's. I'm seeing eBay listings for UA pairs that gave FTL receipts. Did FTL sell UA pairs?
laugh.gif
 C'mon bruh. What sounds more logical to you?

A) Footlocker selling fake pairs. 

or 

B) Fake sellers making a fake receipt. 

Its the internet, full of opinions, relax. And people probably wanted to travel to Trophy Room for the entire experience cause you know, thats guaranteed. And for those J's too but anyways, you drove 5 hours for a raffle ticket than in the back of your mind KNOWS is rigged.

This is the hope stage in the Yeezy hype. Next is the L, after that is the "I shoudve known better."

Last edited:
Good lord it's worse than I thought man ua's come with fake receipts now welcome to 2016
Foot locker selling uA's I'm dead

Last edited:
I mean think about it, if theres only one store there doing it, you dont think they are gonna BD most of their pairs to THEIR peoples? Its not like NYC where the "in" people can get their pairs from 15 different stores and then having leftovers for the common folk.

We got a problem fam?

When people out here damn near flew to that weak *** Trophy Room Store from states away.

I play by what I can do.

I respect your determination and hustle.  You really want these, I hope you get your pair.

We got a problem fam?

I play by what I can do.

Do you man.. I see why some would question it though. It's 5 hours of your life on the road for a long shot but the fact that you drove all that way for this release shows how much you want the kicks. Your chances are higher online. Hopefully you hit on that.

Last edited:
That's why the question is asked, but here's a better one. Who can tell if they're fake or not? Maybe the fakes are better than the real shoes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom