Adidas ORIGINALS updates

im happy 185 shipped

ubiq sent me the wrong size in the eqt 93 grey/red. i ordered a 9.5 and they sent me a 10.. they haven't responded to my emails at all.
Did the same to me, I got a 10.5 instead of a 10. However, they were very responsive and sent me a label to return. They said the EQTs got listed in UK size for some reason.

I'll take those 10's off your hands, PM me

ubiq sent me the wrong size in the eqt 93 grey/red. i ordered a 9.5 and they sent me a 10.. they haven't responded to my emails at all.
yeah i guess that makes sense. i got the uk 9.5 they were huge. i needed a us 9. they're from philly so i thought it wouldve been listed in us sizes.

After giving up on these, got a second chance on that Undefeated release. Finally came in, quality on point as expected from a Mastermind collab.

Mastermind collab still sitting at my local shop along with the neighborhood's.. Can someone help me locate the stan smith reptiles please.. I've looked everywhere internally .

Mastermind collab still sitting at my local shop along with the neighborhood's.. Can someone help me locate the stan smith reptiles please.. I've looked everywhere internally .

I've only seen the Clots and Neighborhoods sitting around. Which shop if you're in the US still has the Mastermind Stan's laying around? My boy wants to pick up a pair but can't find his size.

Hi guys il calling out to the Nt knowledge here sorry if it's not the right place

ive been looking for this Adidas sneakers for several years now and never found it it was release in the 2000's low top Carolina blue en white or silver and white it wasn't a signature shoes just a great one to play in...anyway I don't have any picture and my description musnt be detailed enough so I was wondering if anybody knew of a website for Adidas archives or something 

thanks for your time fellas

Thanks. Shame, it's only 11.5. I needed 12 myself but I'm sure someone can benefit. Don't sleep.

Thanks. Shame, it's only 11.5. I needed 12 myself but I'm sure someone can benefit. Don't sleep.
For me Stan's run 1/2 size larger then what I normally wear and on the consortium and collab stans I could even full size down from most of my Nikes. Depends on how you usually like your shoes to fit, it could work. For what it's worth...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom