Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Does anyone know where I could find a pictorial lineage of adidas running shoes through the 90's? I had a few pairs after the 93' EQTs and don't recall the models. Google has not produced results I'm looking for.

Thx

Could one of you guys help me out with a sizing question?

My girlfriend is considering buying the Jabbars but she doesn't know which size to go with. So any advice on how they fit (ideally compared to men's AM1, as those are the only men's sneakers she currently owns) would be appreciated...

My girlfriend is considering buying the Jabbars but she doesn't know which size to go with. So any advice on how they fit (ideally compared to men's AM1, as those are the only men's sneakers she currently owns) would be appreciated...

Best bet is to go to your local mall and try on an Adidas pair. However, from experience, I find that adidas is usually .5 bigger than Nikes.

9.5 Adidas = 10 Nike (in men's)

Then do the usual minus 1.5 to convert from men's to women's.

Bought my first pair of Adidas since I was a kid. Grabbed the Spezial in gray. Very excited to have another every day shoe besides my all black vans. 

I'll post pics when they come in the mail.

Last edited:

IMO the AM1 is a much better fit, and more TTS than the Blueprints. That being said, I went TTS with my Jabbar's lol. There's a lot of room in the toe box. Also, they're hard to actually get on your feet.

I'd say for her to go a half size down first, then try TTS.

Hey guys , anyone know where the adidas stan smith pythons available anywhere?
Which size? Only place off top, with just US10.5 http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/...rtium-stan-smith-reptile-leather/category/14/

Honestly, it's gonna be a rare find. The pack sold out mostly everywhere. That pair was the most sought after.
I know a spot that has all of them for 175. I just copped my pythons and they will be delivered today!!!!

Hey guys , anyone know where the adidas stan smith pythons available anywhere?
Which size? Only place off top, with just US10.5 http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/...rtium-stan-smith-reptile-leather/category/14/

Honestly, it's gonna be a rare find. The pack sold out mostly everywhere. That pair was the most sought after.
I know a spot that has all of them for 175. I just copped my pythons and they will be delivered today!!!!
PLS SHARE!!!

ZX5000 TTS or Half size down?

Don't use the Bape UNDFTD as a template for judging size lol

Last edited:
UNDFTD will have the mastermind stan smiths tomorrow. In store and online. 

yeah, i'm so happy about that news, as i thought i missed out on any opportunities to pick it up for retail...but i have a work meeting between 10am-11am pst tomorrow morning...so hopefully they don't drop online in that hour...haha...

ZX5000 TTS or Half size down?

Don't use the Bape UNDFTD as a template for judging size lol
look bro..most people here were saying that i should buy TTS(same as nike,jordan: 11.5 US) or same sizing as most of my adidas,new balance, saucony sneakers which is 11US. when i went to the store and tried them, i decided to go with my usual adidas size(11US for stan smith, zx7k, zx8k,zx9k) because these are like all adidas sneakers in length. getting 11.5US would be an issue because i was feeling a gap between my heel and sneaker..so basically i would not wear them at all. this specific sneaker is not made for people with wide feet(if you have wide feet you may need to go as your nike size). after a few wears the sneakers break and if you have normal feet they will be fine(i have normal feet closer to wide). most people here don't realize that sneakers break after wearing them a couple of times.

what adidas sneakers do you own?(because tech super, integral s and eqt run huge) maybe i can help you further.

Just got them today. Quality is great. And that retro card is amazing
Wish JB would do same. Got 1/2 size smaller and fits perfectly . This thread made this cop possible :smile:

↑ Nice pick-up. I was hype when I saw that card in the box. Hoping that colorway on the card makes an appearance soon.

I was thinking of the same thing. That's a hot CW. I wonder if it's OG.

I think the reading on one of the sides of that card says it was the 2nd OG colorway. The green one you have was the first. This model looks awesome on feet. I'm probably going to end up with a stack of them before the year is out.

A couple new Integral S colours have shown up at urban industry. The first one has a bit of a 'Daytona' vibe to it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom