Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Thank you.  Do you know if these were a global release today?  Last I heard was that it was a spring release so I was surprised to see them.

They are out in EU today. Don't know about US. I wanted them until I saw the print on the toe box. Other than that they look very nice

Thank you.  Do you know if these were a global release today?  Last I heard was that it was a spring release so I was surprised to see them.

They release 3/1 in the US and UK. Personally I like these more than the Mastermind version.

EQT oddity pack via Nicekicks
http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/02/07/adidas-eqt-oddity-pack/

Just saw the new Adidas x Kazuki 84-Lab and McNasty drops on RISE45.com.

Looks like these guys are getting quite a bit of limited US/UK joints from three stripes.

Yeah... There's a reason why they're sitting. 

I was stoked for all 3 of those Stan Collabs with the shops but I'm going to have to pass on these after checking them out in person. That's 3/3 on the releases...passed. The Masterminds would've been the closest, the subtle material details looked nice, but I struck out on the attempts, but after getting to check out a pair not in my size at a local shop, just like the CLOT and the NBHD now... I didn't miss out on much. Materials were disappointing, they could've at least gone with the premium consortium Stan materials released just awhile back at these high prices but they didn't. 

BTW Kith is listing the NBHD's for $160. Still overpriced for the stiffer leather, it's close to the US GR Stans, maybe a slight notch higher but not that impressive on the NBHD...

Last edited:
Who else thinks everything jeremy scott is absolute garbage? I mean seriously who do they think would buy this stupid **** with wings and tails on it? I understand if they maybe made it in youth sizes, but why in the **** did they make it in mens sizes?

Who else thinks everything jeremy scott is absolute garbage? I mean seriously who do they think would buy this stupid **** with wings and tails on it? I understand if they maybe made it in youth sizes, but why in the **** did they make it in mens sizes?
i do. worst sneakers ever

For me I dislike those JS a lot. But different strokes etc. so I'm calm with anyone who wants to rock them apart from these two (EU joke)

Lil Wayne disagrees. He love JS Adidas.

:lol: but yea those shoes suck

And the nbhd are sitting in my town ATM as well.

Not that I really judge people by their shoes, but I can't trust any man that wears teddy bears and poodles on his feet.  

jeremy scott's stuff are good on stage but terrible for daily wear.

Saw a guy wearing gorilla sneakers and its just a tragedy. 

Not that I really judge people by their shoes, but I can't trust any man that wears teddy bears and poodles on his feet.  

jeremy scott's stuff are good on stage but terrible for daily wear.
Saw a guy wearing gorilla sneakers and its just a tragedy. 
if you rock it right they ain't bad. I **** with js sneakers, I need to cop me a few pairs.

Did anyone cop the iridescent gold wings that I think released today?

I've been overly impressed with the Adidas drops so far this year and like the future outlook with the collabs and vault digging. I'm also glad to see this thread get some consistent traffic.

Back
Top Bottom