Adidas ORIGINALS updates

do you work for ubiqlife? they just posted these same pictures of these shoes. waiting for them to be on the site since i missed out before.
yessir. In my sig. They will be at the store in a few days. If they go online, they will be live at the same time. 

If anyone is looking for a US 9 in the masterminds msg me, will sell for exactly what I paid, retail plus shipping. Packers shoes was supposed to cancel my order but they sent it anyways so I can either return it to them or pass it to anyone that want them.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a US 9 in the masterminds msg me, will sell for exactly what I paid retail plus shipping. Packers shoes was supposed to cancel my order but they sent it anyways so I can either return it to them or pass it to anyone thats want them.
Good looking out man. I'd be on it but I need an 8/8.5.

No prob…I needed a 8.5 as well. That was exactly the size I added to my cart, 8.5 but somehow it got changed to a 9 and I checked out already before I noticed it.

No prob…I needed a 8.5 as well. That was exactly the size I added to my cart, 8.5 but somehow it got changed to a 9 and I checked out already before I noticed it.
That damn drop down box... I missed the Packers drop because I was out, did get to check at release time and didn't see it for awhile so assumed they post poned it and missed that. Then almost had the SNS one, but hesitated and got jacked, while still be charged lol... and proceeded to miss everywhere else. Good luck finding yours if you're still looking.

If anyone is looking for a US 9 in the masterminds msg me, will sell for exactly what I paid, retail plus shipping. Packers shoes was supposed to cancel my order but they sent it anyways so I can either return it to them or pass it to anyone that want them.
Would of jumped on that if it was a 9.5.. thanks though!

Picking these up because of these pictures. Do these eqt fit tts?

There has been a lot of discussion about the sizing of the EQTs in this thread. They run at least 1/2 size big, some say a full size. That said, it is an awesome shoe. Quality is off the hook.

I would say a full size down for me. Was looking for the Grey and red but those all red ones look better. Might just get those instead. Release date?

White/black EQT's just came in from End.

These are absolute fire in person, such a well put together shoe.

I went a half size down, should have gone a full size but I wont complain over a half.

Picking these up because of these pictures. Do these eqt fit tts?

Much appreciated fam. I would say half down. They feel big until you actually lace them up. Friggin love these and so happy they released the og colorways

please do not go tts on these.
NO, DONT!

i'm normally between 11.5 and 12....got these in 11 and still got some tiny space around the toes! these run HUGE!!!

blues and blacks already in....greens on their way! 
smokin.gif

nice materials....really a well done retro! 

Just strolled onto Adidas.com just now and copped the EQT running in green for retail. Only thing is I got them in an 11. I hope they don't fit too big :frown: Still super stoked. Adidas is KILLING this year. and it's only Feb/Mar. Can't wait for the rest of the year. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom