Adidas ORIGINALS updates

What's up everyone? 

Any update in how the seeulater fits?  Looking forward to cop those WM joints 

would love to cop the undftd EDT ADVs but I've a pair of the Livestock Sambas which pretty much have the exact same color scheme (all black, white stripes). Kinda silly owning 2 pair in the exact same colorway

Decisions, decisions

Last edited:
Thanks bro repped. Guess i'll be going half down

Unds'ed today. Not sure about .5 down man, I would say TTS would be a safer bet. All the blue material is stretch and very tight, probably to provide support for hiking. Lengthwise they are fine, but I would go .5 down only with super skinny feet. Someone a few days ago suggested TTS and .5 up for wide feet, but I'm fine TTS.

Used the extra laces that come with it.

^ Agree on TTS.

Tried mine on as they just arrived and though the toebox looked GIGANTIC, the ankle up is well supported with a SOCK-LIKE fit.

Damn these fellas can do serious damage but they are deceptively light somehow!

^^
looks :pimp:
Repped for being the 1st with on foot pics :D

Thanks man! They are cool, better than I expected! And yes as @Nylon says toebox looks funny and they are light. Overall a cool looking and different pair. Have to say tho, not sure if I would have really paid attention not being part of the consortium World Series. Probably would have gone with the all white primeknit version that released recently or the forthcoming white mountaineering collab.

Primenknit Stan Smiths are at the outlet for retail + 30% off. Picked up a white/green pair (also had a $75 off $150 coupon). Real dope pair.

how are the undefeateds? might be interested in a copping a pair. anybody get the mita seeulater yet? mine won't come in until next Tuesday. i was curious about the fit.

Back
Top Bottom