Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Copped the undftd EQT ADVs. Any reservations I had with getting this pair (haven't even broken the Busenitzes out yet) melted away once I opened the box. these go hard. 

There was a line of 30 heads waiting to cop at bait in SD.
mean.gif

This shoe is beyond hyped.
Smh
For the UNDFTD's? I don't even bother with that stuff anymore. I went Blends for the Banned 1s, thinking it was going to be super low key. HA! Like 100 people showed up for the raffle. Anyway, were you able to grab a pair?

For the UNDFTD's? I don't even bother with that stuff anymore. I went Blends for the Banned 1s, thinking it was going to be super low key. HA! Like 100 people showed up for the raffle. Anyway, were you able to grab a pair?
Yeah for the underrateds.
I'm over puttin in werk for kix. I'm team gr or bust.
*insertJordanCryinFace*

Last edited:

Yeah for the underrateds.
I'm over puttin in werk for kix. I'm team gr or bust.
*insertJordanCryinFace*
Or you're still in line, eh? They open at 11 or 12? Can't remember.

I got there at 830 saw the line. Asked a few people if they was tryna get tix for complexcon or the underrateds. They all said underrateds. I swirverd out my parking n headed to Walmart to do some shopping. I'm over waiting on line for kix.
I'll wait for the hype to die down n just cop around chrimah when Errybawdys ribs touching.

The employees said it opens at 1030

Last edited:
Weekend deliveries.
UNDFTD's  
nthat.gif
 Been talking myself out of doubling lol. Shoe OCD ... 
ohwell.gif

I got there at 830 saw the line. Asked a few people if they was tryna get tix for complexcon or the underrateds. They all said underrateds. I swirverd out my parking n headed to Walmart to do some shopping. I'm over waiting on line for kix.
I'll wait for the hype to die down n just cop around chrimah when Errybawdys ribs touching.

The employees said it opens at 1030
Yeah, anything more than 30 mins is a no-go for me usually, tops 1 hours. Never waited more than that for anything in a line. My sanity is more important. 

Bought online from Darkside and picked up in store. Got a refund on shipping. Darkside has the best service of all Adidas consortiums in SF.

Got my first ever W on Bodega, haha.  10.5 - which I'm lucky because at a local outlet someone had returned the White pair in a 10, and I tried them on to see how they fit.  If I hadn't, I would have blindly ordered a 10 and they'd be too snug.

Back
Top Bottom